Alexander The Great-FAST OFFLINE

Prairie_Falcon_

• 2 weeks later...

And an update.

hey I just wanted to take a second and say thank you for posting this.  I for one am going this route, albeit very slowly.  It's given me a new lease on this game to start a fresh single player server on scavenger, (wish I kept my first single player game)  but surprisingly they still come pretty hard, the enemies that is on scav.  I've come to the conclusion that the main difference in the difficulties, is the amount of damage they do TO YOU.  They do take less hits, but some are still pretty tough.

here's what I wanted to update, Pipe Bombs do work.  Thank you very much again.  Every once in while I'll just pop my co op guy in and and have him chilling in the front of my base.. half the time getting malled by zombies and ill simply drop by every once in a while and slide a pipe bomb in his pocket.  

on a side note, the co op is atrocious in that you can't even open your crafting menu unless you go into something.  I.E.  a birds nest, a container.  you can't look at your map.  I'm a little at a loss. and well.  this isn't fun fun, but there's a certain entertains element to it, but it sure beats having some other dingle berry to boost it with that is only there for himself.   then leaves, or isn't spawning when he should.  I rarely find a chill, cool boosting partner when the few times I do boost something in a game.  which is rare.  I really want to plat this, but I'm going to do it my way.   You've given me hope.   

P.s. like your death chamber!

oh in the process of first getting pipes from cars, gas barrels also work after you gather 600 gas.   I managed to make like 30 barrels.  Obviously not very efficient, but thought i'd throw that in there.  

Pipes are easy now with forged iron, it's cheap to create them, it's the gun powder and playing that is still needed, which is what I'm still very much enjoying.  Feel like I'm still earning this, in a way kind of legit.   Because lets be honest 2500 player kills is ridiculous and boosting nonstop, I'd probably highly question what I'm doing.  

Going to let the 500 deaths come natural too.  I plan on playing/upping this single player difficulty and doing weird things.  Should be fun!

Edited by SilkyJay86
  • Like 1

hey I just wanted to take a second and say thank you for posting this.  I for one am going this route, albeit very slowly.  It's given me a new lease on this game to start a fresh single player server on scavenger, (wish I kept my first single player game)  but surprisingly they still come pretty hard, the enemies that is on scav.  I've come to the conclusion that the main difference in the difficulties, is the amount of damage they do TO YOU.  They do take less hits, but some are still pretty tough.

here's what I wanted to update, Pipe Bombs do work.  Thank you very much again.  Every once in while I'll just pop my co op guy in and and have him chilling in the front of my base.. half the time getting malled by zombies and ill simply drop by every once in a while and slide a pipe bomb in his pocket.  

on a side note, the co op is atrocious in that you can't even open your crafting menu unless you go into something.  I.E.  a birds nest, a container.  you can't look at your map.  I'm a little at a loss. and well.  this isn't fun fun, but there's a certain entertains element to it, but it sure beats having some other dingle berry to boost it with that is only there for himself.   then leaves, or isn't spawning when he should.  I rarely find a chill, cool boosting partner when the few times I do boost something in a game.  which is rare.  I really want to plat this, but I'm going to do it my way.   You've given me hope.   

P.s. like your death chamber!

oh in the process of first getting pipes from cars, gas barrels also work after you gather 600 gas.   I managed to make like 30 barrels.  Obviously not very efficient, but thought i'd throw that in there.  

Pipes are easy now with forged iron, it's cheap to create them, it's the gun powder and playing that is still needed, which is what I'm still very much enjoying.  Feel like I'm still earning this, in a way kind of legit.   Because lets be honest 2500 player kills is ridiculous and boosting nonstop, I'd probably highly question what I'm doing.  

Going to let the 500 deaths come natural too.  I plan on playing/upping this single player difficulty and doing weird things.  Should be fun!

No Problem! I to was bummed out by this trophy and sadly just assumed this was going to an unobtainable platinum for me as I too don't like boosting with random people i don't know. I was playing splitscreen with my kid one day and accidentally blew him up with a gas barrel and didn't notice i had gotten the kill for it.I was checking my stats a couple days later and seen i had 1 player kill...I was baffled as to how then it hit me! I ran straight to the ps4 to make this video because OMG i was so happy to find an alternative method to get these trophies offline!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...