Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dark69knight

So What Version Is This ?!

18 posts in this topic

Just As The Title Say Any One Can Confirm What Version Is This ?!

pretty sure it's the japanese version, it has been released (or rather announced) just some weeks ago, if i understood this news correctly: http://www.4gamer.net/games/352/G035228/20160810014/

Maybe Your Right  :unsure:  But I Want Someone To Confirm This Info  :hmm:

Edited by dark69knight

The list's only language options are Chinese and English, so it's probably the Asian version.

I don't think it's the Japanese version, that was already released a few weeks ago.

Could be the Limited Run games version possible? if not Japanese then maybe the Asian version then.

The list's only language options are Chinese and English, so it's probably the Asian version.

I don't think it's the Japanese version, that was already released a few weeks ago.

Thats True Looks Like Its Is Asian Version

I Will Try And Get It From My Hong Kong Account I Will Let You All Know If Its Asian Or Not

ah ok, asian makes more sense then i guess. thanks all! :)

This is another example of why it would be fantastic if this site added a region filter to games...

Agreed

Just Checked The Asian Store Its Not There Yet

Shame I Was Planning On Finish It This Weekend-_-

Edited by dark69knight

This is another example of why it would be fantastic if this site added a region filter to games... 

Agreed. There's various games that nobody knows the version of, because they're either upcoming, canceled, or nobody's bought the game yet -- so having region classification would be nice.

Yessss! Region info for these would be a nice addition..

Tried to get some clarity from the developer on Twitter but it's hard to explain the issue in 140 characters:

https://twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/771827398224416768

Edit: Update from the dev : Maybe Chinese release and no trophy info being forwarded.

The Proplem Is No One Get This Game Yet So We Have To Wait Until Some One Know Which Store This Will Be

Edited by dark69knight

The Proplem Is No One Get This Game Yet So We Have To Wait Until Some One Know Which Store This Will Be

It is the Chinese version (not HK/JP), the game is not out yet on Chinese psn store.

Source:    http://psnine.com/psngame?title=%E9%9F%B3%E9%87%8F

This is a Chinese psn trophy site and it contains region info for all the games. 

It's available on the Hong Kong store now

It's available on the Hong Kong store now

Nice  B) 

This game in chinese version has a glitch, if you play off-line the trophies do not pops, but all your progress keep save. Só you can make All the trophies in less then 10 minutes.