So What Version Is This ?!

dark69knight

The list's only language options are Chinese and English, so it's probably the Asian version.

I don't think it's the Japanese version, that was already released a few weeks ago.

Thats True Looks Like Its Is Asian Version

I Will Try And Get It From My Hong Kong Account I Will Let You All Know If Its Asian Or Not

This is another example of why it would be fantastic if this site added a region filter to games... 

Agreed. There's various games that nobody knows the version of, because they're either upcoming, canceled, or nobody's bought the game yet -- so having region classification would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried to get some clarity from the developer on Twitter but it's hard to explain the issue in 140 characters:

https://twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/771827398224416768

Edit: Update from the dev : Maybe Chinese release and no trophy info being forwarded.

The Proplem Is No One Get This Game Yet So We Have To Wait Until Some One Know Which Store This Will Be

Edited by dark69knight

• 3 weeks later...

The Proplem Is No One Get This Game Yet So We Have To Wait Until Some One Know Which Store This Will Be

It is the Chinese version (not HK/JP), the game is not out yet on Chinese psn store.

Source:    http://psnine.com/psngame?title=%E9%9F%B3%E9%87%8F

This is a Chinese psn trophy site and it contains region info for all the games. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/22/2019 at 4:00 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

These are the 3 stacks I have:

1) HK PS4 (it says CN though on my list)

2) HK PSVR

3) NA PS4

What is the last stacking version, Mainland China? I was told it was the HK Vita. Is it not?

I see you now have all stacks, so is this Chinese version or Hong Kong version?

Just now, zizimonster said:

No, I wasn't asking the Vita version cuz I don't own a Vita. However, I was asking this version (PS4).

Is it only available on PS Store China?

Oooooh. Okay, gotcha. I was about to post to say You shouldn't run into any problems using Hakoom's method and to NOT use any of the other methods out there because I originally did a while ago (before discovering Hakoom's video) and what happened was when I lost internet connection it messed up the trophy order. One of the leaderboard snitches on here ratted me out (4 years later) and those CRT mods wouldn't listen to reason or common sense and removed me from the leaderboard anyway.

The PS4 stack you want is HK. 

14 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Okay, since this has been labelled as the Chinese version, it is actually incorrect.

Thanks.

Yeah oddly it even shows as "CN" (China) on my list. Definitely wasn't China, lol. You can't even make a Chinese account.

• Like 1