Re:Zero Anime Gets A VN Game - LE Revealed

Why PS4 section when this is obviously Vita game? :/

I flipped a coin for the Vita or PS4 section...

And this might be the only VN game i will own, when it releases in the west.

Might get Steins:Gate at some point aswell.

Definitely get Steins;Gate, it's a masterpiece. Though 5pb didn't come up with the Re:Zero story, it has some similarities with the time travel component from Steins;Gate, so I'm sure they'll do a great job with the Re:Zero game.

I wouldn't expect a localization for this, not big enough in the west to warrant it yet. 

I'll play it just to have the trophies on my profile either way though.  :wub:

The anime seems really popular, so I really hope it'll be localized.

I'll play it just to have the trophies on my profile either way though.  :wub:

Just don't skip it, okay? :P

The anime seems really popular, so I really hope it'll be localized.

Popularity of anime is only the first step to VN localization.

Handling licencing issues is a bigger problem.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

You know how to win me over. :awesome: I'll at least check it out then.

Ok :D. The first episode is an extra long 40 min pilot and it's for building the world and lore, so no deaths there. IIRC that starts in ep 2.

S;G is already an established brand, since they saw the success of the original.

Same as SAO.

Stop trying to crush my hope or I'll have to call Munakata to take care of the despair  :P

And this might be the only VN game i will own, when it releases in the west.

Might get Steins:Gate at some point aswell.

You should definitely grab yourself a copy for some Steins;Gate goodness aswell as the sequel coming out next month , Steins;Gate 0 . If you really want to get into VN , you should also check out Danganronpa series and my all time fav as EVA , Zero Escape series  :awesome:

Back on the thread , for some coincidence  started watching Re:Zero last night , currently on ep.6 and it's turning out pretty good so far . Might look up to this VN release when i finish the anime  :P

Edited by Jiaho24

This is my favourite anime at the moment; can't wait for the VN.

Same here :highfive:.

You should definitely grab yourself a copy for some Steins;Gate goodness aswell as the sequel coming out next month , Steins;Gate 0 . If you really want to get into VN , you should also check out Danganronpa series and my all time fav as EVA , Zero Escape series  :awesome:

Back on the thread , for some coincidence  started watching Re:Zero last night , currently on ep.6 and it's turning out pretty good so far . Might look up to this VN release when i finish the anime  :P

Yeah I definitely agree with Danganronpa and the Zero Escape series.

Lol, it must be fate :awesome:. Enjoy the show :D.

• Like 1

:highfive: Maybe what they'll do is use the VN instead of a second season of anime. I mean, it's pretty much inevitable that there's gonna be a second season, since there are only 4 more episodes releasing IIRC.

It's possible, but somehow I think it'll be about season 1 with various endings. I'm calling it: ep 18 will be one of the endings

where Subaru and Rem run away and end up living together like he wanted

In due time :) , for now i'm broke :D

And prepare for the feels in Re:Zero ;P

:highfive: Maybe what they'll do is use the VN instead of a second season of anime. I mean, it's pretty much inevitable that there's gonna be a second season, since there are only 4 more episodes releasing IIRC.

And yet soo much to tell. Would be awesome if they released the last episode as 1hour special, like the first ep.

PS. Patrasche route! ;d

• Like 1

I think it'd be really cool if they implemented

stuff about Puck being that huge monster you see in one of the episodes. It'd be cool to expand on his backstory imo.

Edit: Didn't mean to quote you, oops. 

Lol, too late, I already got the notification. But yeah, I want to know more about that too. Here's hoping that's addressed before season 1 ends.