GTAJJ

Foxiest of the Hounds Trophy Requirements

81 posts in this topic

So I recently went through the game following the guide to get all trophies in a playthrough, but I did not receive Foxiest of the Hounds.

I loaded up my save before the boss to check and intentionally set off an alarm and got the tutorial notification. I'm positive I never set off an alarm and the tutorial should prove that.

Am I missing something?

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

So I recently went through the game following the guide to get all trophies in a playthrough, but I did not receive Foxiest of the Hounds.

I loaded up my save before the boss to check and intentionally set off an alarm and got the tutorial notification. I'm positive I never set off an alarm and the tutorial should prove that.

Am I missing something?

I always feel a certain tension when playing a Deus Ex game for this exact reason.   I dread that happening to me.  Please post an update if you figure it out or have to play the game over again...

I'm just starting the game myself so I can't help. I just hope I can avoid it..

On 4/9/2020 at 8:02 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

Am I missing something?

Nope, happened to me aswell, i'm 100% sure i didn't set off any allarm, maybe happened offscreen.

Fortunatelly i still had to do the "one life" playtrough so i did it there anyway

On 05/09/2020 at 1:02 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

Am I missing something?

I saw you have obtained the trophy. What did you do differently this time? I would love to know. Thank you.

4 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I saw you have obtained the trophy. What did you do differently this time? I would love to know. Thank you.

Nothing, just sped through the game on the hardest difficulty making the same choices. Only assumption I can make is an alarm was off screen in my first playthrough..

So, I've been playing the game up to the end of mission 13 GARM. Moreover, I've also done most of the side missions.

I followed almost every advice on the internet for the main missions: went through the elevator shaft at the end of mission 10; always got smooth operator in mission 12; got smooth operator at the end of mission 13 (also contacted Vega). My question is, if I fail to obtain Foxiest on my first playthrough, is it better to do it on new game plus or I Never Asked for This?

I love this game. Thank you!

EDIT:

I got :gold: Foxiest on my first playthrough. Woohoo! Thank you for all the tips here. :)

Edited by zizimonster