Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lady Lilith

Servers shut down?

11 posts in this topic

I just got this game today, and I was wondering how I would be able to redeem the code that came with the game. It says it expired in...2010, but so did my Yakuza 3 and 4 codes, and those worked.

Also, it says to go to the downloads section of the game main menu. Every time I do this though, I automatically get disconnected. Are the servers shut down or something? I'm definitely logged into PSN.

I don't remember the online functionality being anything important, and the DLC itself had no trophies associated with it (and it also was meant to be really dumb). That being said, sounds like the code just expired. Wasn't important anyway.

All the code did was let you see uncensored tits, right?

Parker

All the code did was let you see uncensored tits, right?

Parker

Some low-quality animated uncensored tits at that.

Pretty sure the online features in this game are no longer available since Pandemic went under.

EA closed the servers for this game in April this year, iirc. The only thing that meant was no access to The Midnight Club content which wasn't much of a big deal anyway and doesn't affect the playing of the game at all. The Midnight Club content only added uncensored breasts (fairly lame), a few extra hiding spots (not really needed) and a game in which you could win a car (an average one at best).

Here is the link to EA's online servers update

Just a heads up that the DLC isn't free. It's only $2.99, but I'd rather not give EA any more of my money.

59 minutes ago, thistleboy said:

Just a heads up that the DLC isn't free. It's only $2.99, but I'd rather not give EA any more of my money.

Lol even if it wasn't EA involved here, that's $2.99 that just makes the strippers' breasts visible.. 

THAT'S IT!! xD