Problematic trophies - list and thoughts

stormblast1990

Hi all. Unfortunately this game has bugged trophies that doesn't pop. I think we should create a list of those one. That's mine:

Mental Preparation - tried several times, starting from very low condition, played guitar, did boxing, used toilet, turn on music, drinked milk from fridge, eat medicine then go sleep - did everything and it no pop.

Had Enough Yet? - this pop to me after hundred try, I won a lot of matches as Carla, then rematching etc etc. tried from new game, chapter select etc. no pop. Finally, It pop to me but I don't know how.

Smooth Criminal - the same. No suspicions, hid everything, no pop. Finally, it pop after few hours and replays.

From what I read under yt videos there are another two glitched trophies: The Road Less Traveled and Obsessive. What a mess!

Edited by stormblast1990

Yeah I'm having trouble with the Mental Preparation trophy too :( tried it using Chapter Select, didn't worked, tried creating a new profile from scratch but that didn't worked either. Although I missed some QTEs events on that second try and someone said that you shouldn't miss any QTE, but I don't know if this is true.

I managed to get "Had Enough Yet?" though.

Edited by Finozzi1696

The ones that I have trouble with are Smooth Criminal & Obsessive. I do lots of retries on Smooth Criminal, didn't raise any suspicion but still hasn't popped until like dozen of retries later, it's kinda weird/awkward that you suppose to fail QTE's particularly with the bugs QTE's to not get suspicious.

• 2 months later...