Trophy thoughts?

gary_danial

Seems like your typical RIDE trophy list. Looks pretty easy and as usual there are online trophies. And this time around there is RIDE bonuses as well, If I had to guess there are hidden requirements there like 30 online wins needed just like Valentino Rossi The Game.

What are you guys thought on the list?

• Like 1

Looks easy .. But "typical Ride list" isn't this only the 2nd game? xD How can you have a typical list?

I'm counting Ducati's 90th Anniversary as related to RIDE title. Most of the trophies looks pretty similar to each other, so I can expect that every year if they make a RIDE title, unless they suddenly change developer which happened in WRC series, but I doubt it..   :lol:

Edited by gary_danial
  • Like 2

I'm counting Ducati's 90th Anniversary as related to RIDE title. Most of the trophies looks pretty similar to each other, so I can expect that every year if they make a RIDE title, unless they suddenly change developer which happened in WRC series, but I doubt it..   :lol:

Ahh, I'll let you off then lol :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How have you managed to platinum this game already?. Is there some way of getting the credits needed for purchasing the Ride bonuses fast, because in my game there's only 6 tokens available every 24 hrs and you need a shitload to open all of the bonuses up for the platinum. I can't see how it's possible to do in such a short time from release.

• 4 weeks later...