Any bugs/glitches?

jackmadrox

Currently right now, the biggest thing bothering me about this game is when you lose your connection to the servers and the whole game closes out to the main menu. This happens a little too often for me. At least every 30 minutes of gameplay, the game will lose connection to the servers and close out.

The lagging is actually pretty bad. This game lags like crazy especially when driving a car.

What even is this game? I saw it's free on the US store the other day and didn't know if it was worth downloading.

It's kind of like Sim City/The Sims, but a little different. You play as a Mayor of your created city (you actually create it). You can customize your character to look anyway you want them to, same with your city. It's pretty neat and simplistic. I'd definitely recommend giving it a try at least. One of the better parts of the game is it's like GTA where you can roam around the city playing a number of activities.

Edited by jackmadrox
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Its prob the best F2P game in the list.  An easy 100% if you have the patience.  Expect to get around 15 mins of play per 5 hours.  If you dont buy gold.  Buying gold gets eaten up real fast as well.  So be patient and persistent and you'll get there.

BTW, if you are hanging on the "connecting to server screen" just close the game as soon as you see that and reboot it. :)

Edited by Paradigmatica