Lvl 50 glitch?

Ronin893

It still worked when me and my boosting team did it in November 2015 and I think it wont be patched. You can pretty much get to the top of the leaderboards in a matter of seconds lol ;D Thanks to this Wolfenstein online trophies take little time to finish.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

i did it yesterday and you don't need to play with a level 50. All you have to do is go to the STATS and change the filter so all players show. Select the top one and back out before it loads his stats. go to UNLOCKS and back out again. When you start a match you should see tons oh gold on the upper right corner. If not, you did something wrong. Do it all over again. When you finish the match the trophies will pop.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 5.1.2018 at 5:51 PM, pqdt74598 said:

i did it yesterday and you don't need to play with a level 50. All you have to do is go to the STATS and change the filter so all players show. Select the top one and back out before it loads his stats. go to UNLOCKS and back out again. When you start a match you should see tons oh gold on the upper right corner. If not, you did something wrong. Do it all over again. When you finish the match the trophies will pop.

Pretty sure I didn't have to play any match. Trophies popped right after pressing circle/exiting the leaderboards.

Edit: Correction. It seems you do need to play a match afterwards. Been quite some time. 

Edited by fastflowdaman