How many unearned platinums do you have?

Edunstar84

Bad Company 1 (no time)

FFXIII (can't be arsed)

FFXIII-2 (same^)

Ghost Recon future soldier (buggy)

Wolfenstein 2 (bullshit)

If I still had a PS3 I would try getting BC1 and Ghost.  Heard you can cheat the FF ones, so maybe them too.  Wolf2.... Yeah, fuck the piss of shit game and the Mein Leben trophy.

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

Enough to show that I don't care about my completion rate.

On 8/27/2016 at 3:11 PM, Xerxes said:

Over 50 but It's not that important. I only platinum games I really care about.

Yep, my feelings exactly. I have a couple of cheap platinums but I never made a habit out of it.

Edited by joeyc138

• 2 months later...

Currently have 17.

1. All-Star Fruit Racing
  2. Assassin's Creed III
  3. Assassin's Creed IV
  4. Castles
  5. Hotline Miami
  6. Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
  7. League of Evil
  8. Marvel's Spider-Man
  9. Monster Hunter World
  10. MySims Sky Heroes
  11. NASCAR Heat 3
  12. Rainbow Moon
  13. Red Dead Redemption II
  14. Saints Row the Third
  15. Saints Row IV
  16. Super Bomberman R
  17. Tetris Effect
  • Like 1

1- kingdom hearts 

2- kingdom hearts II

3- kingdom hearts RCOM

4- Final Fantasy Lightning returns

5- Sly cooper thieves in time 

I just need a ps3 controller to complete them (not lighting returns since I hate this game so much ?)

• 7 months later...

I currently have an appalling 51 unearned platinum trophies.  A few games I am close to platting, just need to be in the mood to clear the game.  I am finally getting around to clearing Adventures of Mana.  I hope to clear it by New Years, but I suspect it'll be my first platinum of the last year of the current decade.

Currently at 6 titles, but I intend to finish them all by this upcoming summer. In alphabetical order:

1. Days Gone (While the 100% is more of a long-term goal for me, I should have obtained this platinum already, but the last 2 story trophies unfortunately glitched on me. While I intend to do another playthrough on the survival 2 mode, I'm not feeling compelled to return to it just yet.)

2. Detroit: Become Human 

3. Odin Sphere (While the platinum is not daunting and the game has many positive aspects, this is something I tend to play in sporadic bursts due to it feeling rather repetitive at times. It's the perfect pick and up play title though.)

4. Mulaka (I ended up purchasing this on a whim and while it's not a bad game, it didn't captivate me much. It's a fairly short title though, so this should probably be completed much quicker than other titles.)

5. Shadow of the Colossus (While I love the atmosphere and I appreciate the fact that the Colossi are depicted as intimidating creatures by first glance, the game's mechanics sadly did not resonate with me. I'm rather ambivalent regarding it, but I do definitely intend to give it another chance.)

6. The Council (In the process of working on it, decent enough narrative-based game. Only trophy that I'm worried about is the level 15 one, although I have been searching every nook and cranny so far for the coins along with interacting with the various characters.) 

Edited by VoxAnimi
  • Like 1