How many unearned platinums do you have?

Edunstar84

49, with 2 games not yet played (Lego Harry potter 5-7 and Motorstorm Apocalypse). A lot of them are unobtainable though: Gran turismo 5, Fuel, SBK generations, MUD, FIFA 11,13 and 14(ps3), Dirt 2, NBA 2K13,14(ps3) and 16(ps3), motorstorm pacific rift, oo7 blood stoen and NHL 11

Edited by Berendsapje

If we're just counting games that I've actually loaded up and played some of, that would be 11 (which includes the two I've earned no trophies in yet).

If we're counting games I actually own and haven't started, that would be about 33.  36 if we include some that I plan to for sure buy once I have cash.

• 2 months later...

I'm currently sitting at 37 unearned platinums. Man, I really need to work on that. It's worse than I thought it was. :|

Realistically, I'll never get that down to 0, especially when I have Star Ocean The Last Hope on my list. :giggle: I know I can get it down to >10 at least though. I just need to stop starting so many new games and work on the ones that are already on my list. It's so tempting though... NO! I mustn't give into the dark side. :P

59 currently on my profile.....2 unobtainable now and quite a few that I'm not going to bother with.

29 games that aren't on my profile because I've not started yet.

As well as whatever freebies I've got in my download list from PS Plus, which I may or may not decide to play.

My goal though is to try and play / finish any games I've bought.

I'm actualy quite ashamed to tell you guys this number but because when i started trophy hunting i had so much time on my hands. 5 hours per week school and the same work. In that period i bought a lot of games and my bank account came very close to €0 almost every month. Now i don't do that anymore. But i recently got a ps4 so i had a bit of a spending spree again because there were some games that i really liked. But atm i have 386 unearned platinums on my profile. I have earned 81 in 2 years or so, so that would mean that i need about 8 years to play the rest. But it gets worse because most of the games on my profile are below 5% completion i think. And most of my owned plats are shorter games and the unowned are big AAA titles. And i don't have a lot of time anymore. My bank account is healthy again but that is because i work 2 full days per week, the rest i of the time i am in school. I have 156 F ranks and 366 games between 0-20%. And still playing some easy games in stead of the great ones that i own. And if you look on my profile you would see that i own a lot of AAA games that are still unplayed.

Edited by lars9612