Does S.T.AR. Labs Missions stars from additional missions of the ultimate edition count for "World's Finest" Trophy ?

loncle13

Hi,

All is said in the title^^

I work on this trophy sometimes ; somes are easy, somes need more tries to get the 3 stars, np.

But the n°17 ("Evil Duo") is really frustrating for me cuz its seems i realized the requirements at least 10 times & never get the star about "use only special moves" ; so it seems i do not^^ & still missing this third star.  

I'm not so far to break up & will cause many damages in the neighborhood, even if they deserve it, i prefer find another solution...

Need tips ?, sure, thx to all wanna help but my question is about the 60 additionnal missions linked to the 6 additionnal characters from the Ultimate Edition, it's a possibility to have 180 more stars than the base game & no more banging my head against the wall while trying to catch some annoying stars anymore. 

Do they count for the trophy ? (yeah, i dream big but i wanna know^^)

btw, i smell this topic will become "any tips on this mission ?", cuz there is no doubt i will have problems again.

Thx,

PS : Be carreful with the presents to your friends ; I hate the man who gave it to me as a gift, never wanna see him anymore. In fact i think he was not really a friend xD

For mission #17 you must beat Harley and Joker using only special moves. Check out "Special moves" on pause menu and be sure you only do special moves. The star is not glitched.

About DLC stars they are not needed to get World Finest trophy, only on VITA version you must do some with the touchscreen to get "Can't touch this" trophy. 

EDIT: you also nee to get all 3 stars in the first 240 missions, if you do DLC missions the trophy won't pop when you reach 720 stars. 

Edited by er_campanario
  • Like 1

Thx but np with the special moves, i know how to do them, just never have the star and it's really frustrating when u was thinking do it right at many times.

About my question, i wanna know if they can be a part of the 720 stars needed for the "World's Finest" trophy or we must 3-stared all base missions ?

Thx but np with the special moves, i know how to do them, just never have the star and it's really frustrating when u was thinking do it right at many times.

About my question, i wanna know if they can be a part of the 720 stars needed for the "World's Finest" trophy or we must 3-stared all base missions ?

You need to get all 3 stars in the FIRST 240 missions, if you do DLC missions the trophy won't pop when you reach 720 stars. 

for mission 17 i just used the grapple, slide, and the air scatter bombs. I alternated if they blocked my approach. Always finish with super move

For Worlds Finest, you only need the 3 stars on the default 240 missions. I also 3 star some DLC beforehand and it only popped once i got the last one non dlc. You can check your progress in Hero Card or in star labs as theres a small rectangle on the bottom of every page shaded blue. If you 3 star every mission on the page the small box will be filled to the brim and glowing.