Resident Evil 4: trophy list thoughts

smellslikejavier

Are you going to buy it again? I am, but on a sale for less than $5. I'm sure the 10 bucks it could've taken you, Capcom, to put a plat on the game for this re-release would've been a real risk and probably your company would've gone 

For a person who supposedly want's and supports PS2 games on the PS4 you sure seem to have a sine qua non for this game.

On topic, I will buy it, I will play it, and I will probably enjoy it.  Platinum trophy or not.  I'll also buy it at full price to further support more remasters.

• Like 1

I love RE4, but I think I'm gonna wait until this is on sale before I buy it. I already have the PS3 version after all. A platinum trophy would of been the deal breaker for a day 1 purchase, but alas, it was not meant to be.

Anyone who hasn't already played this gem before should definitely pick it up though. Don't let the absence of a platinum stop you from playing one of the best games to come out of the PS2 generation.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

For a person who supposedly want's and supports PS2 games on the PS4 you sure seem to have a sine qua non for this game.

On topic, I will buy it, I will play it, and I will probably enjoy it.  Platinum trophy or not.  I'll also buy it at full price to further support more remasters.

yes because many of those ps2 games on ps4 have plats so i support them by buying them at full price. and will keep doing it so sony can bring more of them like you're doing to support more remasters.

this is actually a remaster made by capcom themselves, so it doesn't really count as a ps2 emulation made by sony.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1

Wow this list is really weak. Would it have killed them to put some more fun ones in and give it a platinum? There's tons of things they could have used, like trying to look up ashley's skirt, or when Leon does that cool pose when sitting on the throne. 

Seriously, the game has a ton of fun tidbits to work with.

• Like 4

Yeah, I would get this again on the PS4. I don't see why not. So what if it doesn't have a :platinum: that shouldn't stop you from enjoying one of the best games from the PS2 era. But, I can't tell you how to spend your coins at the end of the day for its your money.

Wow. They put the time into porting this for ps4 but not one consideration to say "guys we should add a few more trophies"

^This. Although the lack of a platinum is stupid, it's evidence that this game is just a literal port more than a remaster or something of that nature. This company's decision making is astounding.