Call of Duty youtuber recommendations?

So I have a on and off relationship with CoD youtube videos. Back during Black Ops 2 I could watch Cod video all day, but Ghosts was just boring to watch and Advanced Warfare while better then Ghosts was still kind of stale. I've been watching Black Ops 3 videos lately and the game is pretty fun to watch, but it looks like the CoD youtube scene has changed a lot since Black Ops 2 and most of the people(but not all) I used to watch are either gone or rarely play COD anymore. So I'm looking for COD youtuber recommendations. I'll give any channel a try, they just need to have relatively good gameplay and a good personality.

Edited by soultaker655

• 3 weeks later...

I only watch CoD videos from the zombie's community. If you care about Zombies and the lore and stuff, then I'd recommend NoahJ456, MrRoflWaffles, MrDalekJD and MrTLexify

Lex is shit imo. I dont like his content, he is too over the top. I prefer TheSmithPlays

• 1 month later...

I don't like NoahJ456 at all... I only watched the AW outbreak EE tutorial. I ended up by looking about something else after trying to listen to him. I don't care if the Youtuber ate kentucky fried chicken last night or if his mom throwed out his controller out of the window while he was gaming 24/7. I want a clean tutorial without any bs. But OFC... it's a personal matter. I think "adults" like me prefer straight to the point in general. Youtubers like eliteshot, NoahJ456 etc. are aims at kids, teens and really young adults in general and not 30-40+ gamers.

• 1 month later...