Stuck at chapter 3 of the trial can anyone please help me?

Without spoiling, I was using a steam guide of this game where so far it was helpful until I reach to this part of the number order. I see the absorb bullet where I followed exactly what the guide said to be which is, "Absorb Bullet - The numberin" now it says shoot "what order on what I believe I have to do it where I did that. After a few minutes of skipping the parts by holding circle, I also absorb the bullet of the dead body and shoot somebody else discovery, but I get the wrong answer regardless losing Makoto's heart. I tried reversing the pervious word to order first and then the second part since the first I got to wait until I got to do it again due to the people are discussing the topic, and even that I can't get past to this part.

At this point I am a bit frustrated of how I can't move progress of the game that I about to say forget it and give up where I don't want to do it. Simply, can anyone please help me or explain on why this isn't working at all where written walkthroughs sucks ass!

Been awhile since I played it myself so I'm not sure about this, but the guide I used whenever I got stuck suggests it's supposed to be done the other way round.

8. Truth Bullet: what order
Statement to Shoot: the numbering

9. Hangman's Gambit: Wristwatch

10. Truth Bullet: Absorb "someone else's body"
Statement to Shoot: dead body had been found

https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/722106-danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/faqs/69105

• Like 1

Been awhile since I played it myself so I'm not sure about this, but the guide I used whenever I got stuck suggests it's supposed to be done the other way round.

8. Truth Bullet: what order

Statement to Shoot: the numbering

9. Hangman's Gambit: Wristwatch

10. Truth Bullet: Absorb "someone else's body"

Statement to Shoot: dead body had been found

https://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/722106-danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/faqs/69105

Sorry if I didn't respond quickly since I now get exactly on what I doing wrong where I have to go to the last line that was yellow, highlight it after hearing they talk, and then shoot the truthdul part. Mostly that made sense a lot, the guide I was using was a bit awful of how they worded it out like you said which I hate it. Thanks for the help