Smart As online

peire1985

HI, iv had this game free off ps plus along time ago i have nearly got platinum for it but have one question for the online trophy. when i try to connect to smart as world and connect to playstation i get error, it has been doing this for a long time, im stuck on 60 stars but still been doing the online part so i must be close to a 100 stars by now but no way to check, is the trophy still obtainable off line ?

thanks for the link, so im wasting my time going for the 100 stars? i know it says online features will no longer be used but can the trophy still pop by using the smart as world ofline ?

Did you read the thread? Page 5 onwards has people discussing getting the trophies even after 31st May.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, pokessor said:

if you haven't started the game before the server shutdown, can you somehow share the game from another vita which has connected to the servers?

No, the game does not have P2P servers. If you  didn’t connect before shutdown, you cannot earn the platinum. 

• 6 months later...
On 7/5/2019 at 1:42 PM, DaivRules said:

No, the game does not have P2P servers. If you  didn’t connect before shutdown, you cannot earn the platinum. 

That is supposedly, it's unreliable as hell and you can't see if you're progressing. I've been trying that for years and zilch. ???

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/7/2019 at 2:42 PM, DaivRules said:

But the guide explains that you have yo earn you first start to be able to get all of them without servers. And, if you see the last achievers of that trophy there are several players that have got the trophy recently. So, is there a way to get the online trophies at 2022?

Edited by CrB90

29 minutes ago, CrB90 said:

But the guide explains that you have yo earn you first start to be able to get all of them without servers. And, if you see the last achievers of that trophy there are several players that have got the trophy recently. So, is there a way to get the online trophies at 2022?

I haven’t kept up with this game in the 2.5 years since I made that post. Have you looked online anywhere to see if there are methods to do that, aside from using software to unlock the trophies and get kicked off the leaderboards?

I was wondering it because of the table of the latest achievers from that trophy. You can see it too.

22 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I haven’t kept up with this game in the 2.5 years since I made that post. Have you looked online anywhere to see if there are methods to do that, aside from using software to unlock the trophies and get kicked off the leaderboards?

16 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Yes, I can see that. Did you message any of them or do a Google search to seek out the answer to your question?

I did a search some months ago but I didn't find anything.

I haven't ask recent achievers on PSN.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Most people who have recently achieved the online trophies have a platinum time of over 8 years but at least one person was able to get the online trophies in 7 months and they first trophy on their profile (in any game not just this one) is from 2020 which is well after the shutdown. Could be that its cheated but this game seems niche enough to maybe have a fix that nobody else has found.

Edited by Stevieboy
name and shame

35 minutes ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Most people who have recently achieved the online trophies have a platinum time of over 8 years but at least one person was able to get the online trophies in 7 months and they first trophy on their profile (in any game not just this one) is from 2020 which is well after the shutdown. Could be that its cheated but this game seems niche enough to maybe have a fix that nobody else has found.

AFAIK, you can only get at least some of the online stuff done now if you played prior to the servers closing and downloaded the required items whilst they were still available but anyone who starts now, is unable to do the online stuff due to the servers being gone and taking the trophy related items with them.

35 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, you can only get at least some of the online stuff done now if you played prior to the servers closing and downloaded the required items whilst they were still available but anyone who starts now, is unable to do the online stuff due to the servers being gone and taking the trophy related items with them.

So that person cheated? They wouldnt have been able to play it before it closed as far as i can tell

2 hours ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

So that person cheated? They wouldnt have been able to play it before it closed as far as i can tell

Yes, it is highly likely they are a cheat but before doing anything drastic, message one of the CRT and explain the situation to them, in case there's a detail we're unaware of.