Urgent: Nearly immortal question, help!

xxdmcgee2288xx

I have a question.. Hoping you guys can help me out.. For the "nearly immortal" trophy: do I have to have my "longest life" (in the character's menu) and survive for 20 hours and 50 mins without dying? Or can I break up those 21 hours in several deaths? It's been bugging me and I've been researching it but can't find anything..

P.S. I know you CAN die, and that it won't lock you out of this trophy. But that's not what I'm asking here..

I have a question.. Hoping you guys can help me out.. For the "nearly immortal" trophy: do I have to have my "longest life" (in the character's menu) and survive for 20 hours and 50 mins without dying? Or can I break up those 21 hours in several deaths? It's been bugging me and I've been researching it but can't find anything..

P.S. I know you CAN die, and that it won't lock you out of this trophy. But that's not what I'm asking here..

you need to not die at all you need to live that long, think of it like dead rising 1's 7 day trophy you need to stay alive for that long and not die at all

Thank you very much for your quick reply.. I idled my ps4 all night to see if it would pop but to no avail.. Anyway, now I know and others who see this will know, as well.. Im like 12 hours out from the plat just about.. Been a long and grindy, gritty road towards the plat.. What with all the crashes and glitches and all that.. I'd still highly recommend this game, but it definitely has its flaws and is in need of some serious patch work and updates to content.