Is a good game ?

Natsuu24

Not really... Has a lot of camera issues, audio & video glitches, framerate drops, and visually it looks like the PSP version. Just grab NFS: Hot Pursuit, or Most Wanted for PS3 instead. Easily the best games for that console, and if it weren't for Underground 2, of the entire franchise.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly one of the weaker instalments in the franchise. Pursuits aren't half as good as they are in Most Wanted (the old one), rendering issues emerge when you're driving pretty fast. The story is also hilariously weak. Most Wanted back in 2005 is the best game in the franchise for me, after spending some time on Undercover it isn't even fit to lace Most Wanted's boots. It's not a disastrous game, but don't expect anything magical or fantastic.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

after playing almost all NFS games I have to say this is by far the worst installment, the yellow filter makes everythign look bad, your car looks good but everything else doesn't look specially great, there are rendering issues, a lot of pop-in, music cutting off etc.
story is forgettable, I don't even actually know what's going on if anything

there are also some other problems like if the cops start the pursuit while in the race, the track disappears from the mini map, not to mention that the yellow line looks bad as well, the car sometimes just stops accelerating for a second and so on

so it's like everything you'd want from a NFS game is here but nothing works or is poorly executed, so imo this is like a 5/10, 6 at best, there are things to enjoy in it but they don't happen too often