Oh shut up! Trophy

DorianSpace

• 1 year later...

Yep, really easy with the labs dlc. I got three, really easily. There are at least four in the DLC. There is then a Siren respawn on chapter 7 - head toward the beach from the place where the bodies are piled and she's high-up on the right.

During the NG+ in chapter 8, if you go left at the body pile coming from the mountain, through the gate there is a siren up on the hill to the right, bear left through the gate to get a good line of sight. Further on toward the labs you will encounter 2 more then another one at the labs - though there will also be two butchers with this last one.

With all those, plus the one at the tennis court, the trophy is a lot easier than it seems.

• 5 years later...
On 11/7/2017 at 5:41 PM, yoda_squad said:

Yep, really easy with the labs dlc. I got three, really easily. There are at least four in the DLC. There is then a Siren respawn on chapter 7 - head toward the beach from the place where the bodies are piled and she's high-up on the right.

During the NG+ in chapter 8, if you go left at the body pile coming from the mountain, through the gate there is a siren up on the hill to the right, bear left through the gate to get a good line of sight. Further on toward the labs you will encounter 2 more then another one at the labs - though there will also be two butchers with this last one.

With all those, plus the one at the tennis court, the trophy is a lot easier than it seems.

I can never kill them in time when they're screaming. By the time I pull out the gun and get some shots in, they stop screaming before I can kill them. Then I get bombarded and distracted by the other enemies that spawn in to get shots in when they scream a 2nd time. They don't give you a 3rd chance. I didn't get any on my first run through so now I have to get all 5 on NG+ which is gonna suck. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...