1CC Trophy Advice!

AllAboutBen

Since the trophy tips haven't been updated for years, time to weigh in on this amazing experience in its most current form. The 1CC trophy is harder than ever due to the fact that in co-op mode, lives are now shared as a pool. I want to advise you to try this on your own! 

You can build your own custom weapon of mass destruction and go to town on this trophy all by yourself, or you can search for a custom ship that I made just for this trophy! I called it 1CC (appropriately). Download it and enjoy. This trophy will pop with a custom ship or one of the original 3. Doesn't matter! 

I just got the plat this morning, and I'm still jittery from that win! Resogun is still one of my favorite PS4 games, and probably always will be!

Nice. I have only played a little bit of the game but when I get back to it I will download your ship and check it out.

• 6 months later...

After dipping in and out of this game since its release I finally platted it last night!

The 1CC trophy was the last one for me as I thought I had no chance of beating it. However after finishing the game on Veteran I decided to have a few goes at the 1CC.

Beat it first time with loads of lives left at the end too. After Veteran, going back a level of difficulty made the game seem actually easy!

The tips I got on here about using a ship with max agility and the nemesis weapon were the real key to success however. I built a craft with 10 Agility 5 Boost and 0 in Overdrive and the difference to the 5-5-5 split I had used for the last three years was unbelievable. Being able to outpace the end of level bosses made finishing each zone far simpler.

Beating the final level and getting the plat was a major buzz so if you are just this one trophy away, then I would suggest the agility tip would make it far less daunting than it appears

Now I have just got to get the DLC trophs done so in another three years I should be at 100% :)

• Like 4

• 3 years later...
On 09/03/2017 at 9:05 AM, Evertonian said:

After dipping in and out of this game since its release I finally platted it last night!

The 1CC trophy was the last one for me as I thought I had no chance of beating it. However after finishing the game on Veteran I decided to have a few goes at the 1CC.

Beat it first time with loads of lives left at the end too. After Veteran, going back a level of difficulty made the game seem actually easy!

The tips I got on here about using a ship with max agility and the nemesis weapon were the real key to success however. I built a craft with 10 Agility 5 Boost and 0 in Overdrive and the difference to the 5-5-5 split I had used for the last three years was unbelievable. Being able to outpace the end of level bosses made finishing each zone far simpler.

Beating the final level and getting the plat was a major buzz so if you are just this one trophy away, then I would suggest the agility tip would make it far less daunting than it appears

Now I have just got to get the DLC trophs done so in another three years I should be at 100% :)

Hey it has been nearly 4 years since your comment so i am checking if you have got the 100%

• Like 1