PS4 Trophy Screenshot Problem

nate_drake117

Hey guys,

Has anyone else run in to the PS4 trophy screenshot problem where;

a trophy pops - then a notification pops stating "screenshot cannot be taken" - then the same trophy pops again?   

This first happened to me on Just Cause 3 - It screenshot 'Chaos Millionaire' trophy when it popped but as soon as the 'Platinum Trophy' popped the notification came up, then the 'Platinum Trophy' popped again.

Then today it did the same thing with Black Ops 3, It screenshot 'Personal Decorator' trophy  when it popped but as soon as the 'Platinum Trophy' popped the notification came up, then the 'Platinum Trophy' popped again.

Is it maybe to do with Platinum trophies or two trophies popping on after the other? 

(My apologies if this thread has already been done or is in the wrong thread)

I'm not sure if it applies to this case, but when there's a share lock section in a game (a place where you can't share video or take screenshots of the game) there's a notification for that, and if you get a trophy it will not take the trophy screenshot like it normally does. But in this case normally the trophy notification doesn't pop up again...

I think it's probably just a minor notification bug, nothing more... but I can't say for sure, since I never experienced it, nor have those games..

The only time I didn't got a trophy screenshot was on FFVII because the trophy pop up at a share lock section (the ending).

Hey guys,

Has anyone else run in to the PS4 trophy screenshot problem where;

a trophy pops - then a notification pops stating "screenshot cannot be taken" - then the same trophy pops again?   

This first happened to me on Just Cause 3 - It screenshot 'Chaos Millionaire' trophy when it popped but as soon as the 'Platinum Trophy' popped the notification came up, then the 'Platinum Trophy' popped again.

Then today it did the same thing with Black Ops 3, It screenshot 'Personal Decorator' trophy  when it popped but as soon as the 'Platinum Trophy' popped the notification came up, then the 'Platinum Trophy' popped again.

Is it maybe to do with Platinum trophies or two trophies popping on after the other? 

(My apologies if this thread has already been done or is in the wrong thread)

I have had it happen to me in only one game. I was playing GTA Vice City and I popped three trophies through my couple hours playing and they all gave me an error. I turned my console off and booted the game back up and the next trophy I earned took a screenshot. That is the only time it has done it to me so I have no idea what caused it. I pop multiple trophies all the time so I am not sure if that is the issue.  Maybe you should rebuild your database. It doesn't delete any kind of save or game data at all.

• 2 weeks later...