Express Elevator to Hell, Going Down Glitched?

GTAJJ

Followed 3 different guides in 3 different sections. Must have tried this trophy about 20 times each. No trophy. Anyone else having issues?

It took me a couple times but it is not glitched. Just make sure you kill someone with the icarus strike, then VERY FAST you have to hit another enemy with typhoon. The reason i struggled is because i wasnt close enough to the enemies when i used typhoon. Make sure you are close enough!

It took me a couple times but it is not glitched. Just make sure you kill someone with the icarus strike, then VERY FAST you have to hit another enemy with typhoon. The reason i struggled is because i wasnt close enough to the enemies when i used typhoon. Make sure you are close enough!

I've done it within a fraction of a second of each other. I have a save that allows me to kill 2 people within a second but still nothing. I might record it and ask what I'm doing wrong lol.

Got it/. I had to waste my typhoon. I made sure there was 1 enemy and Icarus them then just spray the typhoon around. Everytime I killed another guy, it never counted so I think you need to overkill the one guy basically.

Edited by GTAJJ

Followed 3 different guides in 3 different sections. Must have tried this trophy about 20 times each. No trophy. Anyone else having issues?

i got it it randomly without a guide just following a trophy description,

[VERY MILD SPOILERS]

First mission Dubai, once you go through the door and golden masks attack Singh, just jump straing down dead ahead you'll icarus land on a guy below you, following that immediately sprint towards your left there's 3-4 guys spawning there just typhoon them et volia trophy is yours :)

i got it it randomly without a guide just following a trophy description,

[VERY MILD SPOILERS]

First mission Dubai, once you go through the door and golden masks attack Singh, just jump straing down dead ahead you'll icarus land on a guy below you, following that immediately sprint towards your left there's 3-4 guys spawning there just typhoon them et volia trophy is yours :)

exactly where i got it, lol

• 4 weeks later...