How to get [Match Master] trophy in 6 hours or less

1. Go to [PS Store] and buy [Fat Princess: Piece of Cake 360 Gold Coin Pack] for 18,95 EUR / 24,90 USD. I know that this is fucking high price, but I think my time and my mental health are worth much more.

2. Buy the [infinite Stamina] upgrade from the in-game store for 200 coins. (Optional: spend the rest of the coins to buy [+50 % Damage for all characters] upgrade for 50 coins and [+50 % Health for all characters] upgrade for another 50 coins. This is not necessary for this trophy, but it will make [Dedication] and [Obsessive] a lot easier).

3. Turn off the tutorial and enemies’ moves in the option menu. This will save you a little more time.

4. Start farming buy playing [Level 3]. Do the first 4 matches until you get [Match 5] (the moves are mandatory and cannot be missed) then restart the level. Repeat until the trophy pops up.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: You do not have to finish the level for [Match 5] to register. So restart the level as soon as you have matched 5 bombs. This way you can easily do about 100 [Match 5] per hour, 120 if you are super-fast and will make no mistakes. And you will get the trophy in 6 hours or less. Good luck!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Free way to quickly refresh all stamina.

• Use all stamina and exit to the map.
  • Hold PS button and turn off internet.
  • Go to the PS Vita Settings.
  • Change time, set +2 hours to the current time
  • Return to game, hold PS button and turn on internet.
  • Wait game connect to the server (Tap on the icon at the bottom of outermost right few times).
  • Like 1

1. Go to [PS Store] and buy [Fat Princess: Piece of Cake 360 Gold Coin Pack] for 18,95 EUR / 24,90 USD. I know that this is fucking high price, but I think my time and my mental health are worth much more.

2. Buy the [infinite Stamina] upgrade from the in-game store for 200 coins. (Optional: spend the rest of the coins to buy [+50 % Damage for all characters] upgrade for 50 coins and [+50 % Health for all characters] upgrade for another 50 coins. This is not necessary for this trophy, but it will make [Dedication] and [Obsessive] a lot easier).

3. Turn off the tutorial and enemies’ moves in the option menu. This will save you a little more time.

4. Start farming buy playing [Level 3]. Do the first 4 matches until you get [Match 5] (the moves are mandatory and cannot be missed) then restart the level. Repeat until the trophy pops up.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: You do not have to finish the level for [Match 5] to register. So restart the level as soon as you have matched 5 bombs. This way you can easily do about 100 [Match 5] per hour, 120 if you are super-fast and will make no mistakes. And you will get the trophy in 6 hours or less. Good luck!

Your mental health is likely to already have taken a lot of damage if you were willing to pay this amount of money for a single trophy.

Any idea why I can't buy powerups nor the infinite stamina nor gold coins? It says "not aviable content yet".

Game will be delisted shortly (as of 01/01/17), which might be the reason.

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 3

Your mental health is likely to already have taken a lot of damage if you were willing to pay this amount of money for a single trophy.

You know, with that kind of money being spent on one trophy for a F2P game, I expected to see a LOT more games on that profile. Like OP has money to burn. But I was extremely disappointed when I saw just 75 games and few of them finished.

Does not compute...

Does not compute...

Well... one of the games the OP DID finish is Gran Turismo 5... in which getting the plat would damage ANYONE'S mental health!!  ;)

(To be honest though, I didn't find the 555 match 5 grind to be anywhere near as bad as A-Spec/B-Spec level 40, or Car Collector, or Gold Standard. Heck... even finding all the collectibles in Assassin's Creed III I thought was more of a grind than this.)