Free DLC Code Giveaway

The_Blackout_Kid

So, have I got a deal for you....

Some dlc codes that I don't need so I figured I'd give them away to you lucky few. Please be aware that these codes are only for PS3 and only work on the NA PSN Store. As far as I know, these codes still work . But if they don't work...don't shoot the messenger. Also, let's all show a little restraint. Although this is first come, first served, please only take one code and save some for everyone else.

Little word of advice (I know it's too late for that).

Even if you don't care who redeems the code, it's best to let people contact you via private message when they want to get one of the codes, as it at leasts reduce the amount of anonymous people taking one of the games. :)

Just sayin' (personally I don't care for the games or I already have them).

And it's a nice gesture of you. :)

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

Some one probably took the code. I tried a few a while ago and they worked but I didn't redeem because I already have most of the DLC.

All gone  :(

Would have liked Uncharted 2 or 3 GOTY because i decided just a few days ago i'll go for 100% in each  xD

They are just the online code for MP so don't feel sad if you missed them  :D
Edited by PliskinCobra

Even if you don't care who redeems the code, it's best to let people contact you via private message when they want to get one of the codes, as it at leasts reduce the amount of anonymous people taking one of the games. :)

I would of but I would not have been able to respond to every message in a timely manner (I'm at work right now and shouldn't be on this website :P ) so I decided to throw them in as a grab bag. I should of mentioned to people taking a code that they should post that they took it. Oh well...

Sad that people take these and don't even bother to say thanks :/

Nah, it's cool. B)

I would of but I would not have been able to respond to every message in a timely manner (I'm at work right now and shouldn't be on this website :P ) so I decided to throw them in as a grab bag. I should of mentioned to people taking a code that they should post that they took it. Oh well...

Even if it would take a day or two it'd be alright :lol:

Some one probably took the code. I tried a few a while ago and they worked but I didn't redeem because I already have most of the DLC.

Can't be that long ago, i saw this 18 min after original post :D

------------------------------------

Bye the way thx to OP for giving some games away :):D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if they use this site but bots can also pick up codes too (at least for steam games)