Dishonored Trophy: Harms Way

Orlay_

Possesion for most of three minutes... find a group of rats and possess them for a bit. Rats last longer than humans. There's a bone rune that gives longer time and white rats and another that makes white rats appear more often.

I have yet to get versatile.

• Like 1

What rating would you give the difficulty level for this particular platinum?

I ask you because you have some of the the most diverse and impressive plats I have seen. I would like to work on some that are more challenging (unlike The Godfather II and Ratchet & Clank). Granted I really didnt start gaming until this year, Platinum trophies seem to be addicting now and no longer feel impossible to attain. Probably wrong forum to ask on, but hey I am 'newer' lol

Edited by ReconChaznat

Oh wow, I haven't thought about ratings in quote some time... probably a 5 or 6. It's not a hard platinum unless you're god awful at games. A lot of the difficulty comes from using your runes wisely. None of the trophies are missable.. one playthrough could end in 9 hours, but your clean hands/ghost run will run about 21 hours.

There are a few trophy descriptions that will make you second guess the solution.

• 3 months later...

I just got this a few minutes ago... play Mission Five (Boyle's party). Make sure to have Have Rank 2 Possession.

When inside the mansion, go in front of the main door (where the wall of light is). Steal the closet key off the guard telling you to back away from the wall of light, and go unlock/open the closet... it's in the adjacent room with the pool table. Leave the closet door open.

Go back and possess the overseer with the music machine, take him back to the closet, release him, and kill/choke him out. Do the same for the other guard across from where the overseer guard was, then close the door. Now possess guests and walk them into the wall of light (be sure to release right before you walk into it yourself). Do this five times and you'll get the trophy. This only works with guests, so don't try to rewire the wall of light and fry any guards.

Note: this won't work if you try to possess any of the Boyle ladies (the three women respectively dressed in white, red, and black). They're immune to the wall of light just like the guards are.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

on the possession trophy where u gotta stay possessing somthing for 3 minutes the easyest way is look for a rat hole find a nearby rat then possess it go into the rat tunnel and stay there for 3 minutes since u cannot unpossess while in such confined space ur rat wont die and u cannot release so the trophy is a deffinit once ur 3 minutes are up walk out and immidiatly ur rat will die and ur trophy will pop