DLC Q

Warmdrift

The one with Lightning is supposed to explain the ending a bit more, but unless you want to play the Arena, I say no. The weapons are unnecessary as its platinum is obtainable without their use. If you like costumes I guess buy them, but there's nothing gained aside from aesthetics.

Tl;dr No.

• Like 1

I only recommend the Requiem of the Goddess DLC, not only will it shed some light (heh...) on the ending of the game, it will also help you with the post-game stuff for the plat, once you beat that DLC you get a pretty OP monster and that will help you defeat any of the hard bosses in the game, especially the rare monster in Oerba. But that's not to say you need that monster to beat anything, it only makes things even easier.

• Like 2

I would just suggest the Requiem of the goddess, lighting is OP and the DLC isn't that long but you do need to get 5* on the battle to get her. She should kill everything in a few seconds besides the harder enemies, not much use to the other DLC in my experience.

Edited by LucileRose
  • Like 2

I only recommend the Requiem of the Goddess DLC, not only will it shed some light (heh...) on the ending of the game, it will also help you with the post-game stuff for the plat, once you beat that DLC you get a pretty OP monster and that will help you defeat any of the hard bosses in the game, especially the rare monster in Oerba. But that's not to say you need that monster to beat anything, it only makes things even easier.

I would just suggest the Requiem of the goddess, lighting is OP and the DLC isn't that long but you do need to get 5* on the battle to get her. She should kill everything in a few seconds besides the harder enemies, not much use to the other DLC in my experience.

I agree with this.

• Like 1