Epilogue DLC

HardXDXtraga

I literally just purchased this DLC not more than a month ago. I think it was named something "goofy" but, can't be certain. Try Going to the Search at the top of the store. You may also locate it through "All PS3 Add ons (alphabetically)" option under Prince of Persia.

Hope that helps... if not, let me know and i'll see what it was called on my PS3 tonight when I get home from work.

EDIT: Okay... so it was just over a month ago, haha.

Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 1

It's the same method you used to set up your original PSN account.

Make sure you create a new User on your PS3... and log in with it (You will be asked if you are sure you want to switch users... Yes). You will need to go the the Sign Up link where 'Account Settings' normally is. Go through the wizard and put in some fake information for the address. I would recommend you use a different e-mail address for this new PSN account.

You will also probably have to purchase a US/EU PSN Card to make purchases (depending on which region account you set up).

EDIT: I will look up the name when I get home for you and post it back here.

Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 1

how do I do that Stevie?

http://www.ehow.co.u...laystation.html

Now that link shows you how to set up a Japanese account, but the process is virtually the same for setting up a UK account.

EDIT: EU PSN cards are no good as the UK don't use the Euro. You would have to buy a UK PSN card which is in pounds (£).

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

:/

Ok, I'll search for it again when bmj gives me the name, if that doesn't work I'll set up an account.

Thanks guys, you've been really helpful!

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted :( I got involved in a basement cleaning project when I got home and forgot all about it :(

So, in the US store, the DLC is listed as:

Prince if Persia Epilogue

Add-On Content

512MB

$9.99

I already created the account and found the DLC without any problems in my uk account. (still think it's stupid not being in the Portugal store '-.-)

Now I have to find a place that sells UK PSN cards, probably have to buy it online.

More than likely you'll have to shop for them online. Some people will actually promise "instant" delivery via e-mail; i've had luck with that in the past for my EU account. Have fun with the DLC, it's pretty fun and has a crazy amount of platforming :D

On 10/15/2012 at 0:44 PM, HardXDXtraga said:

Now I have to find a place that sells UK PSN cards, probably have to buy it online.

Here is a site I have used myself to buy US PSN cards. They e-mail you the code really quickly. All you need is a PayPal account. There may be cheaper sites out there, but I can personally vouch for these guys as being legit.

Edited by Stevieboy
removed link as site no longer around

More than likely you'll have to shop for them online. Some people will actually promise "instant" delivery via e-mail; i've had luck with that in the past for my EU account. Have fun with the DLC, it's pretty fun and has a crazy amount of platforming :D

Cool, can't wait :yay:

If you say it's legit I'll give it a try Stevie.

Thank you once again, you guys were very helpful. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello,

I am from Bulgaria and in my store there has no more Prince of Persia either Prince of Persia Epilogue.

I have the Prince of Persia game on disc (EU version) and want to buy the Epilogue but in the local storage where I live there is no more that game (probably because it is old) so I decide to buy the DLC (Epilogie) digital but was surprised when I can not found it in the PS Store.

Guys, please can you tell me a way to get the Epilogue DLC for the Prince of Persia which could be compatible and playable with my disc game from EU version of Prince of Persia?

Thank you very much!

Regards

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I am from Bulgaria and in my store there has no more Prince of Persia either Prince of Persia Epilogue.

I have the Prince of Persia game on disc (EU version) and want to buy the Epilogue but in the local storage where I live there is no more that game (probably because it is old) so I decide to buy the DLC (Epilogie) digital but was surprised when I can not found it in the PS Store.

Guys, please can you tell me a way to get the Epilogue DLC for the Prince of Persia which could be compatible and playable with my disc game from EU version of Prince of Persia?

Thank you very much!

Regards

The same workaround that worked for HardXDXtraga should work for you too.

Do as Stevieboy and bmj14772 said and create an UK account. If you only use PSN Cards in € and don't want to buy one in £ online, the PS Stores of Spain, France and Germany also have this game in English so you can create an account for one of these.

Edited by SharpEU