Story Mode Glitch?

darth0doom

So I just beat story mode with every team and unlocked every movie ending. However, the trophy didn't pop up. I did every main team, one with Antanov, one with Verse, and one with even both of them on one team. I even did the secret combination teams. Did I do something wrong? Does it not count if a certain thing happens? I'm a bit confused.

I believe it is a glitch. I was affected by this too, and discussed the issue with people on another message board  (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/181157-the-king-of-fighters-xiv/74210046). The only thing that counts toward this trophy is beating the story mode with all the teams and the two bosses. If it doesn't pop after that, you were affected by the bug.

There is still info being gathered on this, but I didn't have any luck trying to get this trophy to pop after I had already beaten the story with every team while having everything in gallery unlocked, including the special illustrations from the secret teams.

I highly suggest anyone going after this trophy to back up their data (usb is best) just before they finish story with all teams.

Yeah I also got the 100% Gallery. I've tried contacting SNK and even Atlus about this, and  support anyone else trying to message them about the problem. Hopefully they're will be a patch to fix this bug. If not, I'm going to save my data, delete the PS4 data, and put it back on to see if it'll pop up. And if that doesn't work, well, I guess I'll have to do it over and hope Take 2 works.

• 2 years later...