Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taliesin_2943

cant get the trophies to show up on here

10 posts in this topic

i recenty got this game for ps4 and ive got almost every trophy but for the life of me i cant get it to show up on here its not hidden or anything and never was

I know they aren't hidden but read the first part of this thread. http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

i recenty got this game for ps4 and ive got almost every trophy but for the life of me i cant get it to show up on here its not hidden or anything and never was

It seems there are 520 hidden trophies on your profile. Are you sure Gat out of Hell isn't among those? There was a bug with PSN recently that caused random games to be hidden.

i checked and rechecked it isnt set as hidden i never put it in hidden mode i know i have afew ful games hidden mainly just crap my nephew played etc that i didnt want on the list but gat out of hell neer was put in hidden yet this site nor my friends see it among my games

have you updated your trophy list on your ps4 that helps me most times

erwint0920.png

ive synced it and privacy says everyone can view them just cant see gat out of hell for some reason

Edited by Taliesin_2943

Even if it doesn't show as a hidden game try setting it to hidden and make it take effect. Then unhide it again. Worked for me when I had that issue with a game.