Project Platinum: Monster Hunting

Satoshi Ookami

With the platinum in Toukiden: The Age of Demons, sign me up as a Waifu Killer.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2397-Toukiden-The-Age-of-Demons/viech54

I have Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, Toukiden Kiwami and God Eater Resurrection on my trophy list and also own Freedom Wars and God Eater 2: Rage Burst, so expect some more progress in the future. RO ACE (80%) and Toukiden Kiwami (82%) shouldn't take too long, but God Eater Resurrection is most likely going to be my next platinum for this PP.

Edited by viech54

I just have the Soul Sacrifice plat, so bronze for me. :)

With the platinum in Toukiden: The Age of Demons, sign me up as a Waifu Killer.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2397-Toukiden-The-Age-of-Demons/viech54

I have Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, Toukiden Kiwami and God Eater Resurrection on my trophy list and also own Freedom Wars and God Eater 2: Rage Burst, so expect some more progress in the future. RO ACE (80%) and Toukiden Kiwami (82%) shouldn't take too long, but God Eater Resurrection is most likely going to be my next platinum for this PP.

Looks like I killed a waifu... only have Freedom Wars so far but I'll plat Soul Sacrifice and get the God Eaters eventually.

NOT THE WAIFU'S... My poor poor sweet Waifu's </3. Sign me up for Waifu Killer (Freedom Wars Plat) while I practice the art of harakiri.

Sign me up for :bronze: Waifu Killer, I have the Freedom Wars plat.

I have Freedom Wars and God Eater: Resurrection platinum

Added

I have Freedom Wars and God Eater: Resurrection platinum but question are you counting God Eater 2 and God Eater 2: Rage Burst as the same because there is a huge difference in their trophies?

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2243-GOD-EATER-2/

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3355-GOD-EATER-2-RAGE-BURST/

Does God Eater 2: Rage Burst count as a seperate game or is it considered the same as God Eater 2? The trophy lists are very different, 2 has 23 trophies and 2: rage burst has 47

Both GE2 count. It falls under JP/EU/NA category =) I neither want to force people to import JP GE2 to get the Plat rank nor I want people who already completed the Japanese version to play the pretty much same game again.

The only reason is because it's on Vita but let's not talk about that.

Ah, here it is, the PP which is going to torment me with the knowledge that I won't be ever able to earn all these platinums due to a few accursed co-op trophies...

Do them alone? :P

@Xionx+Edunstar: Tss, tss, tss, guys. Don't be lazy and hunt those Plats :P

Also, no updates to the main leaderboard before everything is decided.

WTF, I overquoted xDD Sorry Novice Hunters, no quote for you =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Sign me in as a God Slayer since I have Freedom Wars, ROA, SS Delta, GE Resurrection, Toukiden AoD and Kiwami platinums.

I doubt I will be a Ultimate Monster Hunter class because I dont feel like playing RO and SS... but we never know.  B)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm also a Folklore Fanatic. Grind is the best word to describe Toukiden games.

Edited by ab4h4r4k1

I'm surprised there aren't special emblems for Dragon's Dogma and Attack on Titan.

Don't bring Eotenas to my thread :awesome:

No need for too many special emblems, you are supposed to hunt games of the PP =D

I would love to, but Freedom Wars, Toukiden and Ragnarok seem to demand the presence of other players, no offline coop and all.

Just boost :awesome:

Sign me in as a God Slayer since I have Freedom Wars, ROA, SS Delta, GE Resurrection, Toukiden AoD and Kiwami platinums.

I doubt I will be a Ultimate Monster Hunter class because I dont feel like playing RO and SS... but we never know.  B)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm also a Folklore Fanatic. Grind is the best word to describe Toukiden games.

Oh, someone else is going to be gold, nice =D

Do them, you did their remake/sequels =D You have the worse cleared, no need to not go all the way =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Both GE2 count. It falls under JP/EU/NA category =) I neither want to force people to import JP GE2 to get the Plat rank nor I want people who already completed the Japanese version to play the pretty much same game again.

The only reason is because it's on Vita but let's not talk about that.

In that case sign me up please.....I got GE2: Rage Burst completed

In that case sign me up please.....I got GE2: Rage Burst completed

Added

The main problem isn't finding the other people to play with, but playing with other people. The horror... I'll pass.

Do it, just do it for the trophies :awesome:

You can start slowly, Freedom Wars only requires you to exchange tags with one person and play 15 missions, do 10 seconds one and it will be over before you know it ;)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

The main problem isn't finding the other people to play with, but playing with other people. The horror... I'll pass.

Freedom Wars: the only time you will actually need help from other players are for Level 8 Code missions 1 and 2. These missions are insane!

Toukidens: yeah, you need at least other players shadows to safely complete some missions, especially those with limited time. There are people playing both games still, so at least change data with them.

Ragnarok: if its ACE, you should try and get those co-op trophies ASAP, even if you have to play with overpowered good-for-nothing cheaters. Dont know about vanilla, but I assume its online is dead by now.