Project Platinum: Monster Hunting

Satoshi Ookami

I'm a Intermediate Hunter;

• Freedom Wars
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • God Eater Resurrection

I'll most likely make it to God Slayer with Toukiden Kiwami, God Eater 2 and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace.

I don't really want to deal with end game RNG grinds of Toukiden AOD and Ragnarok Odyssey.

• Freedom Wars
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • God Eater Resurrection

I'll most likely make it to God Slayer with Toukiden Kiwami, God Eater 2 and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace.

I don't really want to deal with end game RNG grinds of Toukiden AOD and Ragnarok Odyssey.

Added

And eligible for S || S.

Hi Satoshi! I'd like to sign-up as a Waifu Killer; I only have the Freedom Wars platinum so far. Great PP though!

Added

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• Freedom Wars
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • God Eater Resurrection

What version do you have for Ragnarok

I'd like to join, these games are on my backlog! Only a  :hidden: Novice Hunter

I would love to, but Freedom Wars, Toukiden and Ragnarok seem to demand the presence of other players, no offline coop and all.

I could use some help in Freedom Wars, I am currently doing the CODE 8 missions currently finished 8-1 and 8-2, need to remember how to unlock the rest. I need the online trophies as well and some of the special mission.

I'd like to sign up as a Novice Hunter. I have all of these games except the first Toukiden and the two Ragnarok Oddysey games, and I do intend to finish them all eventually. But so far I don't have any of them completed. I'm closest with Soul Sacrifice, where I just need to complete a few pesky pacts in Avalon Pacts IX and X. I have also played a bit of Freedom Wars but not gotten that far in it yet. 

I'd like to sign up as a Novice Hunter. I have all of these games except the first Toukiden and the two Ragnarok Oddysey games, and I do intend to finish them all eventually. But so far I don't have any of them completed. I'm closest with Soul Sacrifice, where I just need to complete a few pesky pacts in Avalon Pacts IX and X. I have also played a bit of Freedom Wars but not gotten that far in it yet. 

Since we helped you so much with SS, I was worried you wouldn't join =D

Since we helped you so much with SS, I was worried you wouldn't join =D

Nah, I'm still trying to get it, among other games. Soultaker helped me clear the dual Illecebras as a Sacrifice, and I cleared the follow-up mission. I just need to do the Save path now to finish Pact IX. X is another story though. I finally got the Sigil needed for the vacuum bomb trick, so I figured it would work great on one Illecebra (it's a pact near the end of set X), but no. I hit her with the whole set of lightning bombs I put down and she didn't even turn yellow. Maybe that trick only works for 1/99 builds? I don't know, I just know I'm tired of getting killed in one or two hits even without that particular Sigil, so I've spent all this time grinding my levels to get closer to 50/50. 

I'll probably get some more co-op help but I WILL Platinum SS. :)

Nah, I'm still trying to get it, among other games. Soultaker helped me clear the dual Illecebras as a Sacrifice, and I cleared the follow-up mission. I just need to do the Save path now to finish Pact IX. X is another story though. I finally got the Sigil needed for the vacuum bomb trick, so I figured it would work great on one Illecebra (it's a pact near the end of set X), but no. I hit her with the whole set of lightning bombs I put down and she didn't even turn yellow. Maybe that trick only works for 1/99 builds? I don't know, I just know I'm tired of getting killed in one or two hits even without that particular Sigil, so I've spent all this time grinding my levels to get closer to 50/50. 

I'll probably get some more co-op help but I WILL Platinum SS. :)

Sure, 1/99 is the sure way to winning, but 10/90 also works. 

But since you are 50/50 now, it doesn't matter much to you :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 2 weeks later...