Patch 1.01 - DLC Characters Added - details within

DJROE95

30/08/16

1.01 patch - size 173.1MB

DLC characters included: magneto, sabertooth, doom, venom, cyclops, night crawler, Hawkeye and hulk

New trophy pack called expansion of Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 12 new trophies, 11 bronze, 1 silver

Nice. I have been waiting on this to buy MUA 1&2. I just realized they re-drew all the trophy icons compared to the achievement icons.

• Like 1

30/08/16

1.01 patch - size 173.1MB

DLC characters included: magneto, sabertooth, doom, venom, cyclops, night crawler, Hawkeye and hulk

New trophy pack called expansion of Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 12 new trophies, 11 bronze, 1 silver

Note* - This patch is free to download simply update the game to unlock the DLC

OMG Deej how did you not inform me of this immediately :o, this suddenly is a much better package as i had the ps3 games already.

• Like 1

I'm still a bit conflicted on getting this. I have ZERO interest in buying the Bundle because I already have MUA2 on my PS3, but I'd totally get MUA1 because I never got to play the DLC characters since I didn't have Xbox Live for my original Xbox back in 2006. The issue is, I just bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (it'll arrive on Thursday) and I want to get the season pass for the game, which is $30, but MUA1 is still $40. I'm thinking I'd like to wait for a price drop. What say all of you?

OMG Deej how did you not inform me of this immediately :o, this suddenly is a much better package as i had the ps3 games already.

I actually did think of you lol .... nightcrawler, nightcrawler, NIGHTCRAWLER!!!! you gonna pick it up or still wait for a sale? They are still pretty expensive so unless you are dying to play them you could hold out a little, don't think it'll be long until they go on sale :)

I'm still a bit conflicted on getting this. I have ZERO interest in buying the Bundle because I already have MUA2 on my PS3, but I'd totally get MUA1 because I never got to play the DLC characters since I didn't have Xbox Live for my original Xbox back in 2006. The issue is, I just bought Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (it'll arrive on Thursday) and I want to get the season pass for the game, which is $30, but MUA1 is still $40. I'm thinking I'd like to wait for a price drop. What say all of you?

Price drop, it's not as if you can trade them in after beating them either dice they are digital. Complete Deus ex and the season pass content and trade it in eventually and by that time I bet they will be on sale (or even one of them given away with plus) and use the money from Deus ex to get some PSN credit.... That's what I'd do anyway :D ........... Unless you really want to play them now!

• Like 1

Did you get the DLC for 2? because if you didn't I heard the DLC characters for that were fun and depending on how big a Marvel fan you were its probably worth it if you'd play the game again. Otherwise see if they do a sale before christmas. Honestly I don't trust marvel licenses and a lot of the time they pull the game without warning at the end of the year, so I'd say wait for a price drop if there isn't one at christmas just grab it. I'll likely do the same.

I actually did think of you lol .... nightcrawler, nightcrawler, NIGHTCRAWLER!!!! you gonna pick it up or still wait for a sale? They are still pretty expensive so unless you are dying to play them you could hold out a little, don't think it'll be long until they go on sale :)

I am so happy they released it, aside from nightcrawler who I assume will be amazing with the teleport and sword, I want to play as Hulk and Venom. I definitely will pick this up before 2017 as i don't trust marvel any more with games being taken down.

• Like 1

Did you get the DLC for 2? because if you didn't I heard the DLC characters for that were fun and depending on how big a Marvel fan you were its probably worth it if you'd play the game again. Otherwise see if they do a sale before christmas. Honestly I don't trust marvel licenses and a lot of the time they pull the game without warning at the end of the year, so I'd say wait for a price drop if there isn't one at christmas just grab it. I'll likely do the same.

Yes, I have MUA2 AND its DLC on PS3. But because I have it on PS3, I didn't feel the need to double dip on getting it again in the Bundle for PS4. I just want MUA1 because it has the DLC now, but I think I'll wait for a price drop.

I probably should point out that I was one of the lucky ones to even get the DLC for MUA2 because when I got it, it was removed from the store like a week later and hasn't been back since.

Edited by Pirelli913