Is platinum still obtainable?

Sisik2205

Hello. The name of this thread is a question itself, but let me explain it. One of the online trophies requires you to play a game with the mask you created. But nowadays the site that provided this option is up for Army of Two: Devil's Cartel and there is no longer option for mask customization. Is there any way to still create your mask? Thanks in advance for any help.

I was reading about the mask a few weeks ago on the ea forums. They said they were working on it but that was 4 months ago. So unless they put the create a mask back up then no this platinum is unobtainable. The online is pretty much dead as well I tried to get some games but no luck so I gave the game back to my cousin.

Edited by mattie_medusa

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was reading about the mask a few weeks ago on the ea forums. They said they were working on it but that was 4 months ago. So unless they put the create a mask back up then no this platinum is unobtainable. The online is pretty much dead as well I tried to get some games but no luck so I gave the game back to my cousin.

If that is true how are people still getting platinum?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/518-Army-of-TWO-The-40th-Day/1-Better-Than-Gold

If that is true how are people still getting platinum?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/518-Army-of-TWO-The-40th-Day/1-Better-Than-Gold

You sir are asking the wrong person. I couldn't less how they're doing it. 

I just said that at the point in time that I posted I couldn't create a mask and there were many threads on the EA forums about. it..

Also if you look at the reply it was 8 months ago things change maybe they fixed it? 

Have a look if you can create one hopefully they did fix it because that was a bullshit move to be honest.

At the time I posted this all there was at the site was just about the new game. 

So maybe since the release of said game they put the mask creator back up?

If they did then maybe I'll buy the game again. 

• Like 1

If that is true how are people still getting platinum?https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/518-Army-of-TWO-The-40th-Day/1-Better-Than-Gold

You sir are asking the wrong person. I couldn't less how they're doing it. 

I just said that at the point in time that I posted I couldn't create a mask and there were many threads on the EA forums about. it..

Also if you look at the reply it was 8 months ago things change maybe they fixed it? 

Have a look if you can create one hopefully they did fix it because that was a bullshit move to be honest.

At the time I posted this all there was at the site was just about the new game. 

So maybe since the release of said game they put the mask creator back up?

If they did then maybe I'll buy the game again. 

They have earned the platinum because they earned that "mask" trophy before they removed the feature, so platinum was still obtainable for anyone who earned it before it went offline.

They have earned the platinum because they earned that "mask" trophy before they removed the feature, so platinum was still obtainable for anyone who earned it before it went offline.

Last person got the "mask" trophy two weeks ago.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/518-Army-of-TWO-The-40th-Day/45-DIY-PMC

• 2 months later...

"Army of Two" game series are make from EA for ridilcious online and unobtainable trophies like "Mercenaries 2: World in Flame". There's lot of reports for they can't get custom masks for "Army of Two: 40th Day" then they are getting mad. EA is worsest video game business for make worse EA games like sports. I believe y'all already know "Mass Effect" game series are make from EA, they are great but I don't like EA, I do like BioWare cuz BioWare is great for make best games for "Mass Effect" game series. I hope EA building will be out of business cuz they didn't good job for everything in EA games.

Edited by ScaryAbel210