Oh no! DLC incoming.

Is it just me or are the events for the lower tier cars harder than the high tier ones? Doing the championships I struggled a lot more with them and not really as much with the higher speed ones, and one of the low tier special checkpoint events is really giving me the shits as you have to be nigh on perfect to get three stars in it. 

• 1 month later...

Yeah this DLC is a POS. Figured since Sony was giving out a code for 10% off I'd buy the DLC and get 100%, but I was sadly mistaken. Today I finished the last championship but there was still one pursuit event that I couldn't get 3 stars in. It was a nightmare and in the end I couldn't manage it. I tried for hours but no luck...and then I remembered there were still the special events -_- figured I'd screw it and just take my 92%. Rip my $4.

For the pursuit events that people struggle on, the method I found that works is actually surprisingly simple, but frustrating as all hell.

Every time you pick up a boost, use it only on the straightaways. Any other place wastes the speed that you get from the turbo. Other than that, you just have to memorize the track and begin turning early enough to cut the corners as tight as possible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9.10.2016 at 0:51 AM, HardXDXtraga said:

Can anyone give me tips on how to beat the last pursuit in the supercars championship? I just can't catch the damn car and it's the only thing I need for the last trophy

There is a big shortcut for this pursuit/ in da trunk in general. My time was 1:00,49sec, so not even close to 1:18. Have Fun

Edited by Mister_Ericsson
Complete solution video

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I'm not a expert in english.

Good morning Community,

Someone of you plays the DLC? I try the 3 stars in every event.

I got the first championship and all the events with 3 stars.

The second championship I have also all the stars in every event except the drift event where you have to create 350,000 points.
Has anyone a good tip? Which vehicle etc. My best result was 280,000 points.

And the best for the end ... the DLC special events.
Since I do not look through any more. What vultures are the developers thinking of? The DLC Special Events are impossible in my opinion.
Does anyone have valuable tips? I can not make a single approach.

I would be grateful for any reply.
Greeting

Edited by xXAaronBroXx