Thoughts on game?

AncLEoniX

• 3 weeks later...

The spitting image and terror that trench warfare is.  I'm loving it.  Love how it doesn't take more than one hit to kill someone, even from distance.  Since the update, the lag hasn't been bad at all, well really non existent for me.  I really want to play this with someone.  Just joined the community on ps4.   will be doing so@

with a headset this game rocks.  

Off to no mans land!

In no way, shape, or form am I trying to promote my youtube.  To clarify right of the bat.  It's simply for uploading videos, to tbh to clear space when I do record something I deem worthy, but mainly to also have the video's stored for my own viewing pleasure bc they take up a lot of gb if you let them build up on the ps4.  I have 1 subscriber and I plan and assume to keep it that way.  God bless that soul whoever that may be.  : P   But to the point.  Here's a taste of me playing as a MG, or as a heavy gunner w/ a few friends.  Which makes a difference.  Figure to let some people see how crazy the game can get, with that being said this is the frontline's game mode.  Its a makeup of trench/attack/defend zone combat.  With trench being the keyword.  It's really amazing how accurately depicted this game is and feels.

The nco did a good job of keeping us spawning in good locations.  If you don't like watching a little bit of prone action, I advise you not to watch this these videos.  I'll post a video or two, some other time of some rifle play, but even then the zones/ push and pull of the game... keep you in your trenchs and a lot of this game is practicing a little patience while getting gutzy and taking a lot of shots/pop shots and mainly getting in the right locations.  This was a fun game, though I died quite a bit.  

You really can't get away with just running out in the open, well not atleast with a little strategic movement in Verdun.  Hope to see more people get this game.