PS+ IGC September 2016 (EU + US)

LastMinuteSavior

I almost bought Amnesia (I'm talking about Vita IGC here) from the flash sale a few weeks ago and skipped it because I wanted to chip at my backlog. Patience really is a virtue. lol

It's nice to see a AAA game for PS4 (what a lot of people have been asking for) and a Japanese game for PS Vita (what makes up a majority of its library but hasn't had one on IGC in forever). Really hoping this is just the start of some good months to come.

Journey is also a flipping fantastic game and a pretty easy 100% as well.

That's a pleasant surprise!!

I may play PoP (never played any game in the series even tough my brother bought all PS2 games on the PS2 gen..), and I have been interested in Journey and to try Amnesia for a while, so that's quite nice for me.

I'm not sure about the other 3 games, but will check.

Still probably one of the best months in the year for me.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Great list. I've already played Journey and PoP, but I'm excited to add LoF to my ps4 backlog and I'll Def check out Datura.

Badlands looks cool, but I think the Plat is unobtainable due to a glitched trophy or two. :(

Edited by Hemiak

I just bought Amnesia in the recent flash sale :(  **shakes fist at Sony**

I have Journey that I keep meaning to play, and I've already played PoP: Forgotten Sands on my old account.

Happy with Datura though, something I've thought about getting and playing for a while.  Will probably check out some videos of Lords of the Fallen before I make a decision either way.

As for Badland....am I correct in thinking this is a super hard, ultra rare platinum game?  Might be a contender for a forum event if that's the case :D

• Like 2

If it isnt a brilliant PSN game Journey, there is nothing really that interest me in September psplus but if anyone would like a help with online trophies in Journey feel free to msg me and I will try to find time to help ^_^ I always have this game on HDD and I already helped quite a few people. I only have Journey on ps3 thou.

• Like 2

As for Badland....am I correct in thinking this is a super hard, ultra rare platinum game?  Might be a contender for a forum event if that's the case :D

Hooo yeah, it's really really hard, and requires local MP to complete. 

Although I understand that certain "god tier" players claim to have been able to solo the MP levels. 

If it isnt a brilliant PSN game Journey, there is nothing really that interest me in September psplus but if anyone would like a help with online trophies in Journey feel free to msg me and I will try to find time to help ^_^ I always have this game on HDD and I already helped quite a few people. I only have Journey on ps3 thou.

I don't think there's a way to choose who you end up playing with in Journey. The server just throws you in with a random. Once you play, you'll see why, it's part of the point that the game is trying to make. 

I wouldn't worry. Whenever I go on that game there are other players wandering around. And with + I'll bet there will be a lot of players available anyway. 

Both EU and US PlayStation Blogs just revealed the upcoming September/2016 titles:

Lords of the Fallen (PS4) :platinum:

Journey (PS4, PS3)

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (PS3) :platinum:

Datura (PS3)

Badland (PSVita, PS4, PS3) :platinum:

Amnesia: Memories (PSVita) :platinum:

Too bad I bought Journey in the recente indie sale, but I'm hella excited to get Lords of the Fallen.

What do you guys think of the lineup? 

Already got the plat for Lords of the Fallen

Finally get to play Journey.

Already have the plat for Prince of Persia

Always wanted to try Datura

Skipping Badlands due to the crazy trophy requirements

Will check out Amnesia.