Level 74 - Ladybugs

markcavan

I cannot figure out how to get the second ladybug on level 74 :-(

So I took a look at video -> 

and according to that the locker to the right of the room should be able to be moved left (around 8:20 into the video) to get the ladybug.  However, for me it does not move at all.

Did anyone else have problems with this ?  Is there another way to get the Ladybug ?

I'm playing on the PSVita so could it be glitched ?

I played this game on the Vita and this glitch happened to me as well. What I did to grab that ladybug was wait until the robot that faces the ladybug had its vision cone as far away as possible before coming close enough to the ladybug that my chameleon grabbed it. You have to move your chameleon very carefully as to not get caught in the process, so it's a bit tricky to do, but it's an alternative solution to this glitch. Hope this helps.

That being said, I wonder if this glitch happens on the PS4 version as well. :hmm:

• Like 3

I played this game on the Vita and this glitch happened to me as well. What I did to grab that ladybug was wait until the robot that faces the ladybug had its vision cone as far away as possible before coming close enough to the ladybug that my chameleon grabbed it. You have to move your chameleon very carefully as to not get caught in the process, so it's a bit tricky to do, but it's an alternative solution to this glitch. Hope this helps.

That being said, I wonder if this glitch happens on the PS4 version as well. :hmm:

Thank you @cr1s2412, I'll give that a go.  Failing that I'll download the PS4 version and try.  

Edit:  Thanks, that worked perfectly.  I'd tried using the box but that did not work and never considered just using the chameleon on his own to nip the ladybug.  Good tip and thanks again.

Edited by markcavan

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/13/2016 at 0:09 PM, fastflowdaman said:

It doesn't seem like a glitch or a bug(...) to me.

It looks more like they simply forgot to make the right locker movable. Luckily the game is kinda lenient when it comes to nipping the ladybug out of the cone. I picked it up while inside the box. Played it on the Vita as well.

to confirm i did the same on vita - edged closer to the bug and managed to pick it up without being seen