Nuka World Beverageer Glitched?

Banana_Sausage47

I found the nuka orange(?) bottle, that suppost to be next to recipe, the room under the roof glitching through the floor so i tought that recipe did the same. Bottle appeared back to the table when i came back after awhile, but no recipe. 

I just loaded old save before i came Nuka World, and founded recipe at the table. 

Happened to me too :/ a similar glitch happened in the mansion were one of the scav mags are.. I entered the building and left and it wouldn't let me go through the mansion like its suppose to when I came back..

I have 19/20 Nuka Cola recipes needed for the Beverageer trophy. The last one I need is the Nuka Xtreme located at the flag pole in Dry Rock Gulch but it's not there. Anyone else had this problem. I'm kinda pissed because I want the 100%.

I had a save were I was in the Go Kart area and I continuously reloaded and it eventually appeared on the table. Just reload a save you have that was before you go there a bunch of times and it should fix it :)

I think you'll have to start over. What I did was reload a save before I started the DLC and as soon as I was able to, I went straight to Dry Rock Gulch and Nuka Xtreme was sitting on the table. It really sucks that a lot of people seem to be affected by this bug.

Edited by Banana_Sausage47

There is hope guys :D After the receipe was neither at the place where it should have been, nor on top of that yellow thing, I lost hope.

But today I tried to get it again, and this time it worked. I got myself a Power Armor and went inside the room in the theater. I went in the corner at the yellow thing, on top of the fallen Nuka-mascot. There I used the standard glitch to clip through walls. The book was right below the table it should have been on, it is a smaller empty space. If you glitch through the wall, make sure you can fast travel as there is no way out.

• 1 year later...

This almost got me too with the Nuka Cooler recipe near Star Control in the Galactic Zone spawning below the ground. I didn't have power armour with me so I headed over to the bottling plant for the Nuka Cola armour and fast travelled back. Once there I stood on top of the magazine stand to the left of the rack to use the clipping through walls glitch. Took around an hour of trying but I got it. I'm not sure if Bethesda tried to patch it or maybe I just wasn't hitting the right angle. 

The Nuka Extreme recipe is mentioned in the guide but there's nothing in the guide about Nuka Cooler being glitchy but after googling it a lot of people seem to have trouble with it. Luckily it's still obtainable, albeit by glitching through the map and there's even a couple of youtube videos showing exactly what to do so there's something else to watch out for.  

• Like 1