Is there a best order in which to play the three classes?

rdhight

It's been awhile since I played this but I believe the different classes simply give you different magic powers to use. The weapons and armour aren't restricted to any particular class. I started with the game as a Warrior then went with Rogue and finally Cleric. I would also recommend going into NG+ and NG++ instead of starting a new game with each class.

• Like 1

Is there a weak/difficult/complicated class it's better to leave for NG+?

Is there a strong, beginner-friendly class it's better to do first?

I went Warrior, Cleric, Rouge. You should have good enough stats for class not to really matter on NG+ or NG++. I personally found the Warrior class to be pretty good but the other classes have some pretty good skills that I used throughout NG+ and NG++

i went warrior for NG, it was kinda OP back then... especially the "rage" skill or what it's called: 

and then i also did two times NG+ instead of NG++ with a backup save. i remember there was quite the difficult spike at the final boss for some reason.

don't know if anything about this has been patched tho'.

but it was a nice game nonetheless, have fun! :)

Edited by dernop

• 2 weeks later...

I went Warrior, Cleric, Rouge. You should have good enough stats for class not to really matter on NG+ or NG++. I personally found the Warrior class to be pretty good but the other classes have some pretty good skills that I used throughout NG+ and NG++

NG+, maybe, but NG++ I think not.

In fact, for new players, I would recommend playing NG, NG+, and then starting fresh with a new NG. 

Yeah, I said that stupid. The point is, NG++ is a lot harder than NG+. For plat purposes, it is inefficient to play NG++.

Yeah that might have been my own typo mistake. I am not sure if I even played NG++. All I know is I beat it three times with the same character