The Four Trials - Kaleniya's Trophy List

Kaleniya

Nice checklist, it's great to see a fellow RPG fan :highfive:. I also like the banner and headers a lot, it's Sorey from Tales of Zestiria right?

Yay, always nice to meet more RPG fans, :highfive: Glad that you like them. It took me a while, since my photoshop skills aren't what they used to be. Yeah it's Sorey, though fused with the Seraph of the corresponding element. He's kind of a favorite of mine, haha.

Edited by Kaleniya

Games I want to buy, including PS4 ones, even if I don’t have the console yet. Mostly a reminder for me, since I tend to forget some games when I actually have the money and am like “ugh, that one was higher on my priority list, why didn’t I buy this first. Q_Q”. Also games that aren’t released yet.

- Journey - PS3

This game will be on ps plus next week. Although you dont have a PS plus you might consider getting it for this game and you'll get 4 additional games with it since you already have amnesia. Those Photoshop skills tho, the max I can do is writing my name with a shadow effect xD. Nice list! Edited by Winston

Yay somebody else that likes Sorey a lot too! The banners look awesome and you have a nice list so far! :D

:highfive: Hurray for a fellow Sorey fan and thank you!

This game will be on ps plus next week. Although you dont have a PS plus you might consider getting it for this game and you'll get 4 additional games with it since you already have amnesia. Those Photoshop skills tho, the max I can do is writing my name with a shadow effect xD. Nice list!

Yeah i saw the notice about ps plus, but i never bought it before and probably won't for some time. I have almost no games, that have or require multiplayer and even less ppl to play them regularly with. Most of the games are on sale sooner or later, so i'll grab them then, but thanks for bringing it up! :) Not as amazing as you think, but thank you. It's mostly adding simple layer and blending effects.

• Like 1

Love your ava and title. :D

I love the layout of your list! Maybe you should think about adding some of your thoughts about the games before the list grows too long. :P

Do you have any plans on maybe platting Zestiria on PS as well? Or have you had enough of it? :giggle:

That's a good idea actually. Will add this.

I never have enough of Zestiria, haha. I just started a completely new game a few weeks ago and mained Mikleo in that playthrough, which ended up maining both him and Edna. (it feels like 3/4 of the enemies in the game are water resistant... :rolleyes: ) I'm thinking about getting it for the PS3, but only if it's on sale.

• Like 1

Love your ava and title. :D

That's a good idea actually. Will add this.

I never have enough of Zestiria, haha. I just started a completely new game a few weeks ago and mained Mikleo in that playthrough, which ended up maining both him and Edna. (it feels like 3/4 of the enemies in the game are water resistant... :rolleyes: ) I'm thinking about getting it for the PS3, but only if it's on sale.

Somebody has to spread word of the Shepherd. I'm glad I'm not alone. :awesome:

Oh man hahaha, I know this! When I was playing co-op Zestiria with two other friends, one of them chose Mikleo as his main until he got fed up with all the Water resistant monsters. Meanwhile, the other friend started off as Lailah and everything was either weak or neutral to fire. So we deemed Lailah OP and only brought out her meteor shower when times were dire. :giggle:

If you're thinking about getting a PS4, you could wait until then to get it off a sale. Though apparently there's not much difference between the versions, but still.

• Like 1

Somebody has to spread word of the Shepherd. I'm glad I'm not alone. :awesome:

Oh man hahaha, I know this! When I was playing co-op Zestiria with two other friends, one of them chose Mikleo as his main until he got fed up with all the Water resistant monsters. Meanwhile, the other friend started off as Lailah and everything was either weak or neutral to fire. So we deemed Lailah OP and only brought out her meteor shower when times were dire. :giggle:

If you're thinking about getting a PS4, you could wait until then to get it off a sale. Though apparently there's not much difference between the versions, but still.

Believe me, my FFXIV guild knows about Zestiria and the nerds, even if they never touched a Tales of game in their lives. :angel:

Lailah is definitely OP if played right, but most (including me) don't like her sloooooooooooow and small combat motions. You always have the feeling, you're not even scratching the enemy, even if you clearly are. On the other hand, it IS paper... :huh: And it's best not to mention the fire kamui in terms of being OP.

I think the only differences are the rendering distance (you can't see mobs far away from you most of the time and i think that could get a bit annoying with windwalk + lord of the land speed buff lol) and texture resolution. The game itself should be exactly the same. I'll just wait if the PS4 or a sale for the PS3 version comes first. xD

• Like 1

Platinum #6

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/7957f1/trophies/1Leaf3a5.png

Sword Art Online - Hollow Fragment - PS Vita

After almost two years finally the platinum trophy for this game! What a ride...

I also changed the layout for the checklist section a bit, so i'm not limited to one row when typing out my thoughts.

Edited by Kaleniya

Great checklist and layout, wish you the best on your progress and for the games you want to get.

Thank you! :D

I'm... so happy.

:huh: O-okay? *pats* Is the game really THAT good?

Added to Plan to Buy:

Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth - PS Vita

Norn9 Var Commons - PS Vita

Toukiden Kiwami - PS Vita or PS3

More than good. It's one of the best JRPGs I have ever played.

The whole series is just fantastic... but not many people know about it.

That's why anyone who knows the series or wants to play/played the games makes me really happy.

Agreed, Sora No Kiseki is so good. I just started Cold Steel and as expected am loving it.

• Like 1

More than good. It's one of the best JRPGs I have ever played.

The whole series is just fantastic... but not many people know about it.

That's why anyone who knows the series or wants to play/played the games makes me really happy.

I'll definitely bump it up in my priority list then. °_°b

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Fixed the trophy images, that got screwed up by the update. I was thinking "oh you better don't forget to do that", when i looked around the site after the update, but then RL happened.

I also have to give up on my goal to finish at least one more Tales of game, by the time Berseria rolls around. I don't wanna start a new one, when i don't have the plat for Symphonia yet and i doubt i'll get to finish it sometime soon. (Also VNs are evil and winter + PS Vita while lying in bed is just to tempting)