The Four Trials - Kaleniya's Trophy List

Kaleniya

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It's been a hectic and busy year for me and not having a TV didn't help with gaming at all. But now that i own a new one + a brand new PS4 Pro, I'm planning to get some more trophy hunting done, starting with Persona 5.

I updated the list to reflect the PS4 and cleaned out some other parts.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

When your life is so busy, that you barely get to play the some games and totally forget to update your trophy list for nine months...

I would like to update my first post too, but won't do so until i know why my banners randomly vanish and only leave the image title behind only to get displayed again after a reload where instead other banners aren't. >.>" The forum didn't like the old linked images anymore it seems. Works with new links. Updates to first post in a bit.

Platinum #11

1L45d084.png

Steins;Gate 0 - Ps Vita

Platinum #12

1L641a65.png

Tales of Berseria - PS4

Platinum #13

1Lb4a682.png

Sword Art Online: Lost Song - PS4

Platinum #14

1Lbc3160.png

.hack//G.U. Last Recode - PS4

Edited by Kaleniya

• 1 year later...

Glad you got the plat for DQXI. I need to start that myself. ^_^

I won't judge you on your taste in music. I know that Dragon Quest's music isn't for everyone. You might try earlier games in the series. Some of them have really quiet and relaxing tones and most dungeon themes the earlier games aren't as upbeat. ;)

Been pounding away at Disgaea 4 Complete+ myself, found out that the Land of Carnage is very impossible to kill. Then again, considering how brutal Carnage Dark was in Disgaea 5, I wasn't surprised I couldn't farm Item God 2 in the Land of Carnage or get the Pringer X trophy yet. And I have to kill BAAL in the Land of Carnage? *cries*

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

Glad you got the plat for DQXI. I need to start that myself. ^_^

I won't judge you on your taste in music. I know that Dragon Quest's music isn't for everyone. You might try earlier games in the series. Some of them have really quiet and relaxing tones and most dungeon themes the earlier games aren't as upbeat. ;)

Been pounding away at Disgaea 4 Complete+ myself, found out that the Land of Carnage is very impossible to kill. Then again, considering how brutal Carnage Dark was in Disgaea 5, I wasn't surprised I couldn't farm Item God 2 in the Land of Carnage or get the Pringer X trophy yet. And I have to kill BAAL in the Land of Carnage? *cries*

I remember playing DQ VIII for a bit back in the PS2 days and finding the music much better there, I'll have to get back to that game sometime, it seemed very promising.

Disgaea huh? I've been meaning to play something from that series, but never got around to it. Is the story connected throughout the series or are the games standalone?

8 hours ago, Kaleniya said:

I remember playing DQ VIII for a bit back in the PS2 days and finding the music much better there, I'll have to get back to that game sometime, it seemed very promising.

Disgaea huh? I've been meaning to play something from that series, but never got around to it. Is the story connected throughout the series or are the games standalone?

Well, the stories are standalone but the older characters tend to make cameos as post-game bosses or DLC in the case of Disgaea 3-5 and D2. The only connected stories are the original and D2, because D2 is the sequel to the first game with the same characters. But the other games have their own stories.

27 minutes ago, Rune_Crys said:

Well, the stories are standalone but the older characters tend to make cameos as post-game bosses or DLC in the case of Disgaea 3-5 and D2. The only connected stories are the original and D2, because D2 is the sequel to the first game with the same characters. But the other games have their own stories.

Like the Tales of series then, good to know. I'll take a look around on what's the best entry to start with then in terms of gameplay.

2 minutes ago, Kaleniya said:

Like the Tales of series then, good to know. I'll take a look around on what's the best entry to start with then in terms of gameplay.

Can I recommend Disgaea 5? It has the most quality of life changes to make grinding easier. That's not to say the other games aren't fun to play, it's just the grinding trophies you need to do for 3 and 4 are extensive and Disgaea 1 Complete has the most primitive mechanics since it is mostly a port of the PC version. D2 has you grinding for ending save icons, so you have to do multiple playthroughs to get the trophy for the 100% save icon trophy. The URL below has trophy speedruns for Disgaea 5 and 4 Complete+.

https://www.youtube.com/user/greenzsaber

Edited by Rune_Crys

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...