Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alexi-Sama

so Datura is going to be on + September

14 posts in this topic

I actually never heard about that game until I saw it's coming with PS+ this month.

Anybody played this before and can give information about how long this actually takes to 100% and is it any good? (according to the rarity of the trophies it shouldn't be too difficult).

will check this out anyways..

Very boring walking simulator. Looking at my profile, it took me about 1 hour to 100% it.

It's more of an experiment than an actual game, but I REALLY enjoyed it. The ending was a bit abrupt and sadly came about too quick, but I was very intrigued by the lore, atmosphere and setting. A datura is a flower which causes you to have hallucinations, so that gives a whole possible twist to (parts of) the story. Then again, it doesn't need to be because it's all about interpretation. Definitely recommend picking it up if you have some time to spare.

ok I'll give it a try since it's going to be for free anyways

Although some people seem to have really bad opinions about this game I'll give it a try since it looks like a maximum 3 hours experience.

I'll give it a go. I've been interested in the game since it came out in 2012. I'm a fan of these walking simulator games.

Very boring walking simulator. Looking at my profile, it took me about 1 hour to 100% it.

But...is it better than Gone Home?

But...is it better than Gone Home?

Everything is better than Gone Home. 

Easy Trophy padding game...so worth a try for free.

Everything is better than Gone Home. 

LOL. Gone Home and Proteus are the bottom of the gaming barrel for me. I'll probably play this if it clears that (very low) hurdle.

It's a walking simulator on drugs, I guess. Some minor puzzles, but strange things actually happen in the game, so it's not as boring as most walking simulators. It also doesn't overstay it's welcome, only taking like 60-80 mins to 100%, at least with a guide or something.

Wow. They should pay me to play this crap. What a terrible "game".