Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MentalAsylum-182

Online Servers

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys!! what's up?

I need to know the status of Table Top Racing Servers, When i choose online, I can't found anything.

So If the trophies are boosteables please send me an invite!!

thanks.

So If the trophies are boosteables please send me an invite!!

Please do not use the forum to find players. Use the Gaming Sessions feature instead. I have edited the title accordingly.

Edited by Stevieboy

I don't use to find player, I asked about server status. so do you have any idea?

The servers are fine, there's probably just nobody playing online.

I was on earlier today for the first time in about a month, the servers are up and fine but there were alot less people on. Guess the PS+ effect is starting to wear off for that game.

Edit: Just been made aware that this wasn't Table Top Racing World Tour (the one that was on PS+ a few months ago), therefore ignore my post because I don't have this game, sorry about that.

Edited by ratchet2425

Thanks Man, I've first win online, also this trophy is online or offline? Photo Finish! 

Thanks Man, I've first win online, also this trophy is online or offline? Photo Finish! 

Offline as the trophy description says "Win an offline race by less than a car's length"

I was on earlier today for the first time in about a month, the servers are up and fine but there were alot less people on. Guess the PS+ effect is starting to wear off for that game.

What is the PS+ effect? This games was never a monthly game if that's what you're saying.

What is the PS+ effect? This games was never a monthly game if that's what you're saying.

yes it was. Back in may it was free for ps plus members.

EDIT: sorry, it was "world tour" that was free but still, i think that's what they were talking about.

Edited by danceswithsloths

yes it was. Back in may it was free for ps plus members.

Edit: idk if the vita version was free or not but still, i think that's what they were talking about.

Yeah, the second game was on plus, but that's not what this thread is about.

Ya, but from a quick look at ratchet2425's trophy list makes me think that was what he was talking about

Oops, sorry about that. I seen Table Top Racing and answered without checking which game it was, didn't realize there was more than one game in this series.

Ps + Effect?!?!? Really,?!?!?! are you the owner of the Gaming World?! hahaahhaha, btw this game was in offer u$s0,89

I just got the Online Trophy playing adhoc. So to those like me who can't find someone online, you can do adhoc.

i got thi trophy april 2018 in multiplayer not adhoc so yes server still work

I just created a boosting session for this game in case someone has been waiting for an opportunity. Trophy should take both players only like 5 minutes.