• Entry 1
    • Entry 2
    • Entry 3
    • Entry 4
    • Entry 5
    • Entry 6
    • Entry 7
  3. 3. Vote for your favorite Novice signature:

That Elite Render looks like it'd be hard to work with, I always try to avoid stuff that gets cut-off like that.

Elite's meant to be a real challenge, render's difficult, you're battling a previous Battle/SotM winner etc.  I like to find the most complicated renders I can find for that difficulty. :P

I can definitely see something good coming out with a render like that so I hope the Elite Battle has the quality of signatures it did last time.

Edited by DEMON

OH YEAH, IT'S FINALLY HERE (<- all written by holding the Shift key btw :awesome: ). I've been looking forward to this a lot. Seems like Pro got the coolest render .... again. Though Novice isn't too shabby either. Elite looks tricky, no doubt about that.

STAY CALM DRAGON! (<- was also written holding the Shift key).  Novice gets the render I believe that isn't going to be difficult to work with.  There's a lot going on in the Pro render so it's going to require a little more work with posistioning and so on.

• Like 1

STAY CALM DRAGON! (<- was also written holding the Shift key).  Novice gets the render I believe that isn't going to be difficult to work with.  There's a lot going on in the Pro render so it's going to require a little more work with posistioning and so on.

SHIFT > CAPS LOCK :highfive:. AND I CAN'T, TOO HYPED FOR THAT  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: .

Yeah, I reckon that blood may also provide a challenge to work with. Can't wait to see what people will create.

• Like 2

SHIFT > CAPS LOCK :highfive:. AND I CAN'T, TOO HYPED FOR THAT  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: .

Yeah, I reckon that blood may also provide a challenge to work with. Can't wait to see what people will create.

That's actually poison.

And yep, should be a good battle. :)

OH YEAH, IT'S FINALLY HERE (<- all written by holding the Shift key btw :awesome: ). I've been looking forward to this a lot. Seems like Pro got the coolest render .... again. Though Novice isn't too shabby either. Elite looks tricky, no doubt about that.

SHIFT LOCK FTW!

• Like 1

Yeah I can see the methodology in picking those renders here. Elite has a lot of awkward cut offs and effects going on that the submitters will have to work around, either hiding it or accentuating it to their benefit. Pro renders have an effect they need to deal with and novice is just clean with no complications.

• Like 1

Lol, that is a strange keyboard, especially the A and Q.

The Z and W also. How weird.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZERTY

Time to get you guys educated :P

When I studied abroad, I got these kind of reactions every single time lol xD

If you actually bothered to open, please scroll down to "the Dutch speaking part of Belgium" :)

Edited by Yami
  • Like 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZERTY

Time to get you guys educated :P

When I studied abroad, I got these kind of reactions every single time lol xD

If you actually bothered to open, please scroll down to "the Dutch speaking part of Belgium" :)

Wow, it's actually real  :blink: . Well colour me surprised, I was sure that image was photoshopped :|.

• Like 1

But is there anyone would like to join novice entry?

One was sick over the weekend, and there's another one working on an entry, so hopefully have 3 entries for Novice. :) I rather that than there only being 1, if Novice continues to drop in entries.. I'm afraid it might have to be cancelled in future Signature Battles. =/  Giving it 3 more goes, but there's a dropping interest in the Novice difficulty sadly.