Is patch out yet

demonviper666

It's on there twitter for patch for vita

I just saw that. The disc version they released on PS4 already has the patch installed so it is only a matter of time before they upload it for the digital version.

Edited by skateak

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
13 minutes ago, Gage said:

3 years ago, June 2015 :P

Close enough

I feel like I wasted a good £20 buying the limited run version. Like not even a week ago I made the purchase. Thanks guys. Next time I’ll wait 4 years I suppose. 

Edited by Dark

1 hour ago, Dark said:

Close enough

I feel like I wasted a good £20 buying the limited run version. Like not even a week ago I made the purchase. Thanks guys. Next time I’ll wait 4 years I suppose. 

You actually made a good purchase as its usually £40

Is anyone else having problems starting the game? I just downloaded the patch and wanted to have a look if the 150 medal trophy pops in the menu because I have already got all the medals. When I start the game it just loads save or something forever and I have to close application with ps button.

2 hours ago, Testipoju said:

Is anyone else having problems starting the game? I just downloaded the patch and wanted to have a look if the 150 medal trophy pops in the menu because I have already got all the medals. When I start the game it just loads save or something forever and I have to close application with ps button.

Try backing up save then delete then re download? I haven't got 150 medals so im assuming the games crashing because you had it before patch? I honestly don't know what the problem is.