Battlefield 1 Beta Extended Time Please?!?!

CrimsonFalzar

So Day one I got it a day early with battlelog. I played the whole day it was fine after that day... Well thats a different story

There has been lag there was a day I couldn't play at all the first day it came out for everyone... I could legitly not play at all that day.

Now I cant even join a game today because it was all day failed to connect to matchmaking got into a game once and crashed my app... the one game i got into

THENNN PSN decides to go offline -_- 

Do you think they will extend the time for this beta or will they pull an EA?

So Day one I got it a day early with battlelog. I played the whole day it was fine after that day... Well thats a different story

There has been lag there was a day I couldn't play at all the first day it came out for everyone... I could legitly not play at all that day.

Now I cant even join a game today because it was all day failed to connect to matchmaking got into a game once and crashed my app... the one game i got into

THENNN PSN decides to go offline -_-

Do you think they will extend the time for this beta or will they pull an EA?

They haven't even announced an ending date yet. Can't extend a deadline that never existed.

To be honest, I think you probably have enough of an informed opinion of whether it's good or not after a few games, so you're probably good with that full day.

Honestly, just felt like any other military shooter over the last however many years  :dunno:

They haven't even announced an ending date yet. Can't extend a deadline that never existed.

Thought they said it ended in 4 days? at least thats what it says on PS4 Says get to level 15 in 4 days and get an exclusive dog tag for full game ... so one can just assume it ends sunday? 

To be honest, I think you probably have enough of an informed opinion of whether it's good or not after a few games, so you're probably good with that full day.

Honestly, just felt like any other military shooter over the last however many years   :dunno:

I mean everyone has there opinion on things. 

And its not that see if its good, its fun to play and it gives us a taste of whats to come in the full game which is why people are already level 50 on a beta with one map because people love this game and its fun lol.

And its not that see if its good, its fun to play and it gives us a taste of whats to come in the full game which is why people are already level 50 on a beta with one map because people love this game and its fun lol.

True, I just see a "beta" as a glorified demo these days, they release them way too close to launch to actually change anything, even if they wanted to, and lets be honest it's EA, they probably don't care.

Thought they said it ended in 4 days? at least thats what it says on PS4 Says get to level 15 in 4 days and get an exclusive dog tag for full game ... so one can just assume it ends sunday? 

They never actually said when it ended but I just checked out what you were saying and I saw that medal too so you are probably correct. I think they got DDOSed the other day so I wouldn't doubt if they add another day or two. They should have done it like Titanfall 2 and did two weekends of it with the last weekend adding a new map and a higher level cap so you could unlock more stuff.