What PS4 Games to Buy?

Kataliahh

Hello all, earlier today I traded in old PS3 games I don't need so that I may use the extra funds to buy some more good PS4 games. I have a budget of 270-300RM max

Games I'm interested in:

driveclub -- RM105

batman Arkham knight -- RM99

until dawn -- RM99

MGS V TPP -- RM99

Far Cry 4 -- RM83

Minecraft -- RM85

inFamous First Light -- RM65

what would be best? I was thinking Driveclub + Until Dawn + Far Cry 4/Minecraft but I'm not sure.

Batman for a ridiculously fun experience. Until Dawn, hold off til October and do it for Halloween. Far Cry 4 and Infamous are real cheap and good fun. I personally don't care for Minecraft or MGSV. Driveclub looks like an awful lot of fun.

I'd go with Batman, Far Cry 4 and Driveclub. Until Dawn next month.

Metal Gear Solid 5 is a really fun long game so you will get your moneys worth 

Could say the same of Arkham knight its long and stuff but its 10x longer with dlc ... SO MUCH DLC :(

Minecraft you will have endless fun if you have some buddies 

Far Cry 4 I heard was good but mine is still sealed sitting in my closet soo

MGS V TPP is a great choice for your ps4 collection , totally worth buying . As for the other options , i don't know much about it so i can't comment on thosr since i didn't played the except for Minecraft but that one isn't my cup of tea but it might be yours .

• Like 1

My opinion would be

Batman

Infamous

Far cry 4.

I'm not into racing games so you should take this into consideration. Personally if you like all of them, just get the ones that interest you the most ATM then get the rest later..also I'm curious what currency is RM?

I think RM is the currency for Malaysia. 

• Like 1

My opinion would be

Batman

Infamous

Far cry 4.

I'm not into racing games so you should take this into consideration. Personally if you like all of them, just get the ones that interest you the most ATM then get the rest later..also I'm curious what currency is RM?

Okay thanks for the suggestion. Btw, RM is Ringgit Malaysia. 3.5RM = US$1, 3RM = AU$1, 4.5RM = €1, etc

• Like 1

Okay thanks for the suggestion. Btw, RM is Ringgit Malaysia. 3.5RM = US$1, 3RM = AU$1, 4.5RM = €1, etc

NP buddy, glad to help and thx for the info :)

Also damnn that's expensive. Far cry 4 here and Batman can be gotten for $25 CAD. $1 us= $1.3 CAD. So 3.5 RM= $1.3 CAD.

99 RM= $76!!! Wow dude I feel bad. Hope at least that the income there matches the prices