Will this come to ps vita?

KaKrackle

The same happened to Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus.

What's even more bizarre about that is how the trophy list is shared with a non existent Vita version. It was even rated by the ESRB. I'm curious what happened to it, because I thought that stuff only happens it's release is close.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Does anyone have the plat for this game? How long does it take. The estimated time to platinum is 50 hours according to the guides I have seen, but I know that can vary hugely depending on skill.

Took me longer then 50 hours and Im still playing it after the Platinum. Definitely dependent on skill and sometimes dependent on luck to

Facebook Update, says they have made some good progress.

https://www.facebook.com/saltandsanctuary/

"I got to check out the build running on our own Vita dev kit, and it works, and even if it has a way to go, seeing it in action was pretty magical".

^ This doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence tbh. Sounds to me like it's still quite a ways off. I'll believe it's a real thing when it actually gets released. I mean the PS4 version came out like 6 months ago already.

Edited by Undead Wolf

What's even more bizarre about that is how the trophy list is shared with a non existent Vita version. It was even rated by the ESRB. I'm curious what happened to it, because I thought that stuff only happens it's release is close.

Well, the trophy lists tend to be buggy...

Senran Kagura is PSV/PS3 shared and we all know we can only touch boobies directly =D

• Like 1

Does anyone have the plat for this game? How long does it take. The estimated time to platinum is 50 hours according to the guides I have seen, but I know that can vary hugely depending on skill.

I got the Plat and I think 50 hours is quite good estimation. I think it took bit more for myself but I'm not very good player. Gungeon has few trophies that requires lots of grinding but if you start working on them immediately it shouldn't bother too much. I definitely would recommend to check out this game if you're into roguelikes. Enter the Gungeon is my favorite game of this year and I'm really excited for the upcoming DLC.

Edited by Juzota

"I got to check out the build running on our own Vita dev kit, and it works, and even if it has a way to go, seeing it in action was pretty magical".

^ This doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence tbh. Sounds to me like it's still quite a ways off. I'll believe it's a real thing when it actually gets released. I mean the PS4 version came out like 6 months ago already.

I think it will get released...probably an year or so later than the PS4 release. Like Bastion and Axiom Verge.

My guess is Insomniac dropped it after the problems with the Full Frontal Assault Vita port and the Ratchet Gladiator. 

Also, other indies like Pier Solar HD, Mercenary Kings, Telltale's newer games, etc. had Vita ports announced, but they never did come out. 

Which TellTale games didn't make it to the Vita?

My guess is Insomniac dropped it after the problems with the Full Frontal Assault Vita port and the Ratchet Gladiator. 

Which TellTale games didn't make it to the Vita?

Anything after The Wolf Among Us basically. I was just mentioning games that got Vita ports announced, but nothing surfaced after their initial announcements. 

That does not bode well for The Walking Dead Season 3 as I've played Season 1 and 2 on the Vita :|.

I'm sorry to say it, but a Vita version of season 3 is pretty unlikely to happen, especially since Michonne is a no show. Even if it does come to Vita, it'll probably take forever. It really sucks for the people who played there and can't continue their save into season 3 without replaying it all again on another platform. If they're going to abandon Vita, they should at least make it so you can transfer your save to the PS4 version or something.

• Like 2

I'm sorry to say it, but a Vita version of season 3 is pretty unlikely to happen, especially since Michonne is a no show. Even if it does come to Vita, it'll probably take forever. It really sucks for the people who played there and can't continue their save into season 3 without replaying it all again on another platform. If they're going to abandon Vita, they should at least make it so you can transfer your save to the PS4 version or something.

Yeah I hope that'll happen, otherwise the save file from TWD2 will be useless. I spent some time getting a perfect save with all the decisions that lead to the best outcome.

• Like 1

It may do but as has been said it will probably take a while sadly. I do like games like this more on vita than PS3/4 something just appeals to me more playing them portable. Hell I'm still waiting on bloody Papers, please to be released on vita which has been apparently happening for 2 years now -.-

Yeah I hope that'll happen, otherwise the save file from TWD2 will be useless. I spent some time getting a perfect save with all the decisions that lead to the best outcome.

They may as well screw the save carrying and no one could complain =D