Will this come to ps vita?

KaKrackle

I really hope twd S3 is on ps3 where if those bastards don't includ that console, then that will be a bitch move that personally it will sucks

Let's hope so. I'd hate it if Telltale would only release games on the PS4.

Considering how badly the recent Telltales run on PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if they omitted everything apart from PS4...

But the new Batman is on PS3 so there's still hope :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Considering how badly the recent Telltales run on PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if they omitted everything apart from PS4...

I know they only delaying just to make sure to find a way how to run that game better which is fine that if that game plays well when other people play it, then I may as well finally give some hope of Telltale, but it has to be all of the episodes that releases where I don't want to get ripped off of the same ol bullshit by then. They better not fuck themselves in their dumb head man.....

I hope so, looking forward to TWD3 and somewhat to Game of Thrones 2.

I know they only delaying just to make sure to find a way how to run that game better which is fine that if that game plays well when other people play it, then I may as well finally give some hope of Telltale, but it has to be all of the episodes that releases where I don't want to get ripped off of the same ol bullshit by then. They better not fuck themselves in their dumb head man.....

I'm not a fan of episodic releases, I just wait until all of them have been released.

I hope so, looking forward to TWD3 and somewhat to Game of Thrones 2.

I'm not a fan of episodic releases, I just wait until all of them have been released.

That's what I already plan to do is just wait for all of them releases just like I said. And then see the reviews fully to see if they made the games better on ps3 hopefully on TWD S3, and Batman. Still despise TT that even then I won't remember to do this at all and pretty much not play their game no matter of what anyone says Telltale is great.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

No matter what they pick, they will not abandon episodic format.

That's what I already plan to do is just wait for all of them releases just like I said. And then see the reviews fully to see if they made the games better on ps3 hopefully on TWD S3, and Batman. Still despise TT that even then I won't remember to do this at all and pretty much not play their game no matter of what anyone says Telltale is great.

If the games are released on the PS3 I doubt they'll be better than the other games. Telltale games always had bugs and glitches on the PS3 and Vita so far. They seem to focus more on the PS4 versions.

If the games are released on the PS3 I doubt they'll be better than the other games. Telltale games always had bugs and glitches on the PS3 and Vita so far. They seem to focus more on the PS4 versions.

Which again that's what every gaming company not bringing fair to every console out there where that's is why people have the right to rage right at them to not abandon people who have the last gen consoles. Downright unfair to deal with those bugs by shittelltale and other company doesn't make any fairness to it where even ps3 still is capable to bring something great of it....

Heard this story before that even explaining about it still makes me irritated by companies not making both versions great................

Edited by Superstarmaste1r