Strike Vector story discussion

LieutenantFatman

Sure felt that way. Couldn't listen to every cutscene because of the awkward voice acting, but he just felt soulless, you know? The 'Yes, Sirs' to everyone made it feel like I was piloting an empty vessel, but for no real reason.

Still glad there was a campaign added to it.

• Like 1

I wish they had just gone full satire. They had pretty much every cliché plot twist you could think of in such a short time span. But as we spend so little time with these characters, it's very difficult to care about them. And there's never any real explanation as to what drives them to these seemingly random decisions.

It's not so much fill in the gaps, as it is, good luck figuring out what the hell is going on.

But yes, I agree, still good fun to have a bit of single player and some objectives. I do love the game play. 10/10 for that, challenges are quite fun as well.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

As much as I like this game and I'm grateful it had a campaign mode, but it felt so rushed and confusing. The initial changing sides really threw me considering the protagonist had just given his little backstory. I couldn't agree more with the fact that it had so many cliché plot twists, and trying to cram them all into the short campaign really did make it hard for me to understand why he had switched sides again.

Like I said I really like the game, its fun, but campaign needed a bit more effort I think. Just so people have an actual understanding of what the heck is going on ?

• Like 3